Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Just wondering if..... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/just-wondering-if-t193222.html)

#1piecemaker 07-01-2012 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by cwessel47 (Post 5329786)
That is the very popular Labyrinth pattern. I made this one recently as a duvet cover. It's a neat pattern. I think it will be marvelous.

I knew it would be pretty in other colors. I just love it.

#1piecemaker 07-01-2012 03:45 AM

Lets all meet back here and show off what we come up with!!!

carolaug 07-01-2012 03:45 AM

Wow....love your Quilt!!

auntpiggylpn 07-01-2012 11:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I started mine last night and just finished it! I used 2 1/2" squares, added a 1" border and bound it. It is big enough for a table topper so it will be going to the MIL. The colors in the picture aren't true. It is an off white and primitive red and blues.

Handcraftsbyjen 07-01-2012 11:42 AM

I made an Uncle Sam Twister and a small red, white and blue table topper.

#1piecemaker 07-01-2012 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn (Post 5331216)
I started mine last night and just finished it! I used 2 1/2" squares, added a 1" border and bound it. It is big enough for a table topper so it will be going to the MIL. The colors in the picture aren't true. It is an off white and primitive red and blues.

Oh, my, it turned out beautiful!! Terri did hers in purple. I haven't even started mine yet. I went to church and to my mama's today. But, I'll be posting mine soon. GREAT JOB!!!

terri bb 07-01-2012 05:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
how fantastic! i was just writing to someone on the board about americana fabrics! i made mine BIG to cover my table outside, its glass and i want to pad it pretty good. i live with two male species who aren't the most delicate things in the world! im not too fond of the fabrics but the concept is great! i think i will do one in 2.5 in pieces. that i think would make a 16 in block wish some sashing and cornerstones? i think it would look just great at least 3 across? 4? heck i might even have to do this by hand. now all i need is cream, blue, and americana red/maroon. AHEM! i think i need to buy some fabric from someone on this board!! im in to play i think it will be alot of fun! anyways, here it is in all its glory. ive got stuff stacked 4 deep on my wall now; i really need to quilt them but i need batting, backing, and aurifil! my lqs is out for two weeks so i can just create the tops and doodle on my paper![ATTACH=CONFIG]345968[/ATTACH]

Pilgrim 07-01-2012 05:24 PM

I just finished binding two table toppers for the 4th of July. I am also working on a quilt for a solider, I am free motion quilting it right now and needed a break.

Pilgrim 07-01-2012 05:27 PM

Just tell people you did it on purpose to see if anyone would notice.

kathdavis 07-01-2012 06:11 PM

Can't wait to see them all done. I love the pattern and will be giving it a try.