Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Kudos to Tin Lizzie 18 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/kudos-tin-lizzie-18-a-t50055.html)

charvan 06-17-2010 06:51 AM

Customer service is alive and well! I went to Paducah, fell in love with the Tin Lizzie 18 sit down model, and purchased it. She arrived 2 weeks later via trucking company; the machine was packed beautifully. I could have dropped it off the roof and she would still be perfect. But the table--oh, no, rips and holes n the shipping box--I held my breath, but to no avail. The table was damaged so that when sliding the quilt across the top, it would catch on the formica that was slit. I notified the company, and Joshua Floyd, executive VP, has walked me throough this whole process of replacing the table. About 2 months of many e-mails, forms, and pictures. Well, yesterday, I received my new table. In perfect condition. I cannot say enough about the service I received; Joshua Floyd has gone over and above to see to it that I was pleased with his product and service. I would recommend this company to one and all-the Tin Lizzie 18 is great! Kudos!

sharon b 06-17-2010 06:53 AM

Thank you for sharing a good positive experience :thumbup:

Glad they took care of you and the problem :lol:

amma 06-17-2010 07:44 AM

This is great news!!! So happy to hear that they took care of you so well and that you now have the new table :D:D:D

I go To The Sea To Breathe 06-17-2010 09:36 AM

That is good to remember.

franie 06-17-2010 09:38 AM

Their service is great. I had a slight problem with mine and they stuck with me until they found the problem My problem was in the electronics! And I love my Lizzie! yes Kudos!

dkabasketlady 06-17-2010 03:15 PM

I'm glad you had a positive experience! That's the kind of company you want to do business with!!

MaryStoaks 06-17-2010 03:27 PM

I've had my Lizzie (old style) for over 2 years and it's not had any problems. I bought it from a gal who was upgradeing to the newer model and she had taken it to the Tin Lizzie folks for service before selling it. The head guy at the shop wrote his name and phone number on the front of the manual and a note telling me to call him if I ever had problems! I should take Lizzie in for service one of these days just to make sure she runs forever. These machines are built to last.

littlehud 06-17-2010 06:34 PM

That is so nice to hear. There are still companies that understand what customer service is all about. Thanks for letting us share your wonderful experience.

azam 06-17-2010 07:30 PM

They are a great company! Bill Floyd stuck with me through my problems with Lizzie.

btiny36 06-18-2010 09:18 AM

I will second the motion for kudos to Tin Lizzie...I was given a Tin Lizzie Queen Quilter18 for a Christmas gift 2009 from DH. I love her...We live in Canada and purchased online from Sewing Machines Plus....oh wow great product and great customer service.