Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Let's Dream about Machines (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/lets-dream-about-machines-t213387.html)

gramajo 02-09-2013 12:53 PM

I'd just like to have one large sewing studio where machine, ironing board, cutting board would be shared with LOTS of organized storage for my stash. Of course if it were large enough for a long arm, that would be wonderful. I can dream, can't I? :p

LAQUITA 02-09-2013 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by gramajo (Post 5849910)
I'd just like to have one large sewing studio where machine, ironing board, cutting board would be shared with LOTS of organized storage for my stash. Of course if it were large enough for a long arm, that would be wonderful. I can dream, can't I? :p

i like this dream!!!! :)

Nantie 02-09-2013 12:59 PM

I would get a janome horizon, tiara by baby lock, and the best state of the art serger..i just got a baby lock Ellisimo gold in sept. so I know realistically there are no new machines in my future but it is nice to dream

Dolphyngyrl 02-09-2013 01:16 PM

Crown jewel, ellisimo gold, juki exceed f600

dunster 02-09-2013 01:19 PM

I'm perfectly happy with my Bernina 440QE, but it is 6+years old, so maybe I would get whatever is newest in the Bernina line.

I'm also very happy with my 26" Innova, but if I can dream then I would get another Innova (maybe 30"?) with lightning stitch and AutoPilot and some of the others bells and whistles that I didn't get the first time around.

For vintage machines, I would like a black Singer 301 with the long bed.

It's fun to dream. I don't need any of those things.

Mitch's mom 02-09-2013 01:49 PM

I want that new quilting machine you sit to use Sweet Sixteen? If I can't have that, then I want the Brother Dream Weaver for quilting and the stand alone Dream Weaver for embroidery. I also want to win the lottery, and weigh 150 pounds...

petthefabric 02-09-2013 02:05 PM

Dreaming...... There's a machine that does a stitch that looks like hand quilting called "Sashiko II" by Babylock. Does anyone have this machine? What do you think of it?
#2 desire is Bernina 710 or 750/QE
#3 desire is 8 thread serger

KwiltyKahy 02-09-2013 02:18 PM

Now that is dreaming, I like it/

Originally Posted by nhweaver (Post 5849823)
If you are talking dream, well a long arm system, with all the bells and whistles, extensive training available at a retreat in Hawaii, and the attic over the garage refinished with heat and air, for my sewing studio. And a featherweight born in 1947.

Mom3 02-09-2013 02:23 PM

Well, I'd get either the HQ SweetSixteen or the Babylock Tiara and use any leftover money to pay off hubby's medical bills. :) Heart transplants are kind of expensive. :(

Nilla 02-09-2013 02:39 PM

I'd love to have the Pfaff Creative Sensation. That thing is an embroiderers dream. I'd also like to have the Ellisimo Gold because it has the little camera over the embroidery bed. How cool is that? I'm loving my new Pfaff PowerQuilter P3 long arm, but I do wish I had an additional take up bar, or dead bar as they're sometimes called. I do not like having to adjust the bar as I roll the quilt.

I'm quite fortunate to have 2 lovely sewing rooms, but as long as I'm dreaming, I'd like to have a whole big studio so I could combine everything into one gigantic room. I already have a place picked out in the back yard. I'm a dreamer at heart.