Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   On-Line Fabric Stores (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/line-fabric-stores-t93232.html)

GeriP 01-23-2011 03:39 PM

Has anyone ever bought any fabric from fabric.com and how was your experience and is the fabric good quality. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

Geri

Raggiemom 01-23-2011 03:43 PM

I've bought from fabric.com several times. Fabric has been fine and usually arrives within a week.

shawnemily 01-23-2011 03:45 PM

Hi Geri,
I buy often from fabric.com. I have never been dissappointed with anything that I have gotten from them. The quality is good, well packaged, and pretty quick to ship!! I do like them.

Happy Quilting!!
Lee

grann of 6 01-23-2011 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by GeriP
Has anyone ever bought any fabric from fabric.com and how was your experience and is the fabric good quality. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

Geri

Love them, have been buying from fabric.com for several years. I usually get my order in 3 days.

jrhboxers 01-23-2011 03:47 PM

I usually purchase all of my backing from Fabric.com and more. They have really great prices and 90% of their fabrics are really nice. I have been disappointed with a couple of pieces and they told me to keep it and donate it or something and, once returned my money and the other sent me something else. GRWAT customer service. Their batting prices are good too. And it does not take a large order to get to free shipping - $39 I think.

I have never been displeased with anything that I have purchased from them. And they are extremely helpful ifyou have any questions. I ask for some really specific measurements of a pattern and they even sent me a picture and showed me where thevarious measurements came from.

Five stars from me for them.

MisDixie 01-23-2011 03:50 PM

I buy from them all the time and have been for over 5 (could be more) years. Have quite a few of my friends here buying from them too. Because of the distance and that I am out of country the shipping costs are high for me, BUT its ususally countered by sale prices and coupons that they send after a purchase. I think only twice when items got mixed up or left out. I contacted them and the sent the items right out at their cost. Good service too, once they emailed to see if it was ok to send yardage in 2 peices. Love this company.

amma 01-23-2011 03:51 PM

Great fabric, ships quickly, no complaints here :D:D:D

GeriP 01-23-2011 03:52 PM

Thank you all for your input, it's much appreciated.

Geri

JUNEC 01-23-2011 03:53 PM

I have ordered from them several times & never had any problems with my orders - fabric is really nice quality. If you order over $35 they give you free shipping - which I love
I also like Connecting Thread - they have free shipping on orders over $50.00

JenniePenny 01-23-2011 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6

Originally Posted by GeriP

Geri

Love them, have been buying from fabric.com for several years. I usually get my order in 3 days.

Me too. And they continually send me coupons claiming they want to thank their 'best' customers.

Also, if by chance you have Amazon.com gift cards, you can go through Amazon to get to Fabric.com to redeem your Amazon money.