Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Looking and searching for a pattern...PLEASE HELP! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/looking-searching-pattern-please-help-t210290.html)

curioustexgal 01-06-2013 04:22 PM

Looking and searching for a pattern...PLEASE HELP!

1 Attachment(s)
Hi....I am looking for this pattern so that my friend can make this quilt for my daughters birthday....I have looked every where for this pattern...and since I am new to this,. I figured that I would come to the experts!
I found this on someone's facebook page ( they had taken the picture at a craft show) so I dont know who designed it or anything.....but Im desperate!!
Someone at a quilt shop told me it looked like Turning Twenty....but I have not been able to find it. I see that Turning Twenty is very similar...but I have not found this one....
sooooo...any suggestions on how I can find this pattern??
I would greatly appreciate it!

Jackie Spencer 01-06-2013 04:31 PM

I m sorry I don;t know what the pattern is, but I do know it's not a turning twenty. I made one of those. Im sure someone on the QB will be able to tell you. Good Luck!

curioustexgal 01-06-2013 04:32 PM

Thank you Jackie!

hopetoquilt 01-06-2013 04:48 PM

Why not get out some graph paper and colored pencils and draw it? You could figure it out!

curioustexgal 01-06-2013 05:04 PM

HA! Hopetoquilt I wish it was that easy....Im not the one making it....and the person making the quilt for me wanted a pattern..I guess that means she cant just wing it with some pencils...I wish I could figure it out!
Although at this point...I am putting in so much effort...It makes me want to quilt it myself! :)

cjsews 01-06-2013 05:36 PM

Is it turning twenty around the block? I have not made it but have seen friends

hopetoquilt 01-06-2013 06:55 PM

Sorry. Wish I could help more.

craftygal63 01-06-2013 09:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Pattern is "Perfect Ten" by www.swirlygirlsdesign.com

Makes a 60" x 72" quilt. Instructions call for enough pieces to be cut out to make almost 2 quilts. I only had to cut a few extra pieces to complete a second quilt top.

I have attached the one I completed (quilted).[ATTACH=CONFIG]386376[/ATTACH]

GrannieAnnie 01-06-2013 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by curioustexgal (Post 5767637)
HA! Hopetoquilt I wish it was that easy....Im not the one making it....and the person making the quilt for me wanted a pattern..I guess that means she cant just wing it with some pencils...I wish I could figure it out!
Although at this point...I am putting in so much effort...It makes me want to quilt it myself! :)

Either one of you can copy the pieces to graph paper. Just do it. You've got the picture right in front of you.

Quilt-T 01-06-2013 10:59 PM

Love that quilt. Went to the site but couldn't get to where I could order it? I'll have to keep on searching. Thanks for posting!