Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   The lost is found thanks to doll quilt swap! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/lost-found-thanks-doll-quilt-swap-t141828.html)

Montana Quilter 08-01-2011 08:05 AM

I signed up for the August Doll Quilt Swap and have been thinking about what I wanted to do. Thought maybe some embroidery or beading for embellishment. So went to my bag where i keep all my embroidery supplies and lo and behold!!!! I found my lost stethoscope!! How in the holy heck it got there I seriously don't know/can't remember!! I lost it months ago and had to buy a new one to the tune of $120. Oh boy!! How much fabric I could have bought with that! I think I could use a memory card like you buy for your cellphone so you can have more memory, my current memory seems to be full! Maybe a little corroded even? :lol:

bluteddi 08-01-2011 08:11 AM

LOL.. been there.... glad u found it...

sewmary 08-01-2011 08:13 AM

LOL - it's amazing how things jump all over the place to land in wierd spots.

alikat110 08-01-2011 08:14 AM

Funny! So sorry you had to dig into your fabric fund!!! I have to keep mine put away...my kids think it's a toy!!!

Jim's Gem 08-01-2011 08:43 AM

Glad you found it!!!

khurtdvm 08-01-2011 09:03 AM

And now you have a spare! ;) I keep mine in my car, because at least I know that I'll have to take the car to get to my patients. Otherwise, my kids find it and like to listen to their own hearts.

medots 08-01-2011 09:22 AM

been there too

roseOfsharon 08-01-2011 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Montana Quilter
I signed up for the August Doll Quilt Swap and have been thinking about what I wanted to do. Thought maybe some embroidery or beading for embellishment. So went to my bag where i keep all my embroidery supplies and lo and behold!!!! I found my lost stethoscope!! How in the holy heck it got there I seriously don't know/can't remember!! I lost it months ago and had to buy a new one to the tune of $120. Oh boy!! How much fabric I could have bought with that! I think I could use a memory card like you buy for your cellphone so you can have more memory, my current memory seems to be full! Maybe a little corroded even? :lol:

So glad you found it and to think it was housed with such delightful treasures! Welcome to the August Doll Quilt Swap, it is great fun and great people who participate!

Sharon

SewExtremeSeams 08-01-2011 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Montana Quilter

Great minds have too many things to think about... in order to 'remember' everything! Remember that as the years add up and it gets worse. LOL :-D

Ask me how I know? :lol: :lol:

Lacelady 08-01-2011 09:53 AM

I blame the Leprechauns here.