Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   For the love of JUKI!!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/love-juki-t232360.html)

Kaylabean13 10-13-2013 08:17 AM

For the love of JUKI!!!!!

Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I have been on here! But I had to share with all of you who truly care lol that I got a TL Juki 2010Q!! I could have kissed the UPS man when he showed up here Friday with it. I got this machine mostly for free motion quilting but now see it is just as capable for piecing! This machine is a workhorse for whatever you need it for! I have been trying to put this machine through its paces since getting it Friday, seriously trying to create nest under the fabric letting the needle gum up, moving the fabric super fast and super slow and not one time have I had a thread r needle break and no snags. Its just amazing I am in love that is all I have to say!!! The owners operation manual is kinda vague or at least I thought. I had to thread it a few times in order to completely understand the how to of it all. But once I did it was easy easy!! I love the simplicity of this machine! I am so excited because I have some quilt tops to get done, but am waiting for a batting order, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. I have went through 18, 18" quilt sandwiches and find myself dipping into my stash to make them so I just need to be patient lol!! Well thank you all for reading and I hope you have a lovely day, and anyone who has any questions about free motioning with there juki just ask!!! Take care all Kayla. My pics won't upload so I will try to add them to my page!

annie123 10-13-2013 09:38 AM

Congrats!! Here's to many years of happy quilting!

bearisgray 10-13-2013 09:47 AM

Sounds like you got a winner!

Stitchnripper 10-13-2013 09:50 AM

Glad to hear you are enjoying your new machine!!!! I'm sure you two will have lots of fun together!!

quiltin chris 10-13-2013 09:50 AM

This is so good to hear. I have this same machine--brand new and have not yet tried it out. Got it to use on my Grace frame which I am afraid to tackle getting it all set up. Need motivation.
Chris

raedar63 10-13-2013 09:53 AM

How exciting and congratulations , I watched a video on this machine , I like the simplicity of this machine and it looks like a workhorse . I added it to my " if I win some money list " LOL

katier825 10-13-2013 11:08 AM

Congrats and welcome to the Juki lovers club! I have the same machine and it has been perfect since I got it. No fussing w/tension, no birds nests, it loves many different kinds of thread and sews awesome! It does love oil and I put a few drops in each hole at the end of my sewing day.

Kaylabean13 10-13-2013 11:49 AM

Get that puppy set up!!!! It is soooooo simple! I set mine up with a three year old in my sewing room!! If I can tackle it so can u! It will be so worth it!!

Cornishlass 10-13-2013 12:04 PM

We can only get the Juki TL98P over here in Europe and I became the proud owner of one just a couple of weeks ago. Now getting ready for a trip to the States so won't be doing much until I get back but I am looking forward to cultivating a good relationship with her! I am not too sure what the differences between the models are but I didn't have the option. I do hope you enjoy using your new baby as much as I intend enjoying mine.

toverly 10-13-2013 12:05 PM

Congrats on your new machine! That is the one I am looking into right now. I have a friend with one and she is letting me try it out on Tuesday. Did you order thru a dealer on online?