Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Making a quilt with a panel but need help with contrasting fabrics PLEASE! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/making-quilt-panel-but-need-help-contrasting-fabrics-please-t66698.html)

Aully 09-25-2010 09:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I am planing to make a quilt with this panel and would like to find fabrics that match the colors in it. I will be making it into a queen sized quilt.

I would like to purchase the fabrics online and I will need Paypal for payment and Canada shipping.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Fabric Panel
[ATTACH=CONFIG]90078[/ATTACH]

RatherB Quilting 09-25-2010 09:47 AM

wow! stunning panel!! check out "favoritefabric.com" She is a member og our board and she has gorgeous fabrics. I have ordered from her and loved what I got!!

wolfkitty 09-25-2010 09:47 AM

That's a beautiful panel! How about using the colors that are in it, the blue and the cream! Or even use the mid-brown that is in the trees. Depending on how big you need it to be, you could use two or three borders.

Aully 09-25-2010 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by wolfkitty
That's a beautiful panel! How about using the colors that are in it, the blue and the cream! Or even use the mid-brown that is in the trees. Depending on how big you need it to be, you could use two or three borders.

I do plan to stay within the same color tones :) I hope to make blocks around it and then a few borders that will hang of the bed. Thanks!

Luv Quilts and Cats 09-25-2010 10:01 AM

I would use colors from the panel. It would look great! I love the panel by the way. I can't wait to see your quilt all finished!

Aully 09-25-2010 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by RatherB Quilting
wow! stunning panel!! check out "favoritefabric.com" She is a member og our board and she has gorgeous fabrics. I have ordered from her and loved what I got!!

Darn they don't have Paypal :( they have lots that would match though, somewhat pricey too.

Sadiemae 09-25-2010 01:20 PM

The other day someone posted a website that you put your fabric choices in and find stores to purchase it from. If you have found fabric that you like you could use that and search for the same fabrics. I didn't save the information, but someone could point you in the right direction.

Rachelcb80 09-25-2010 01:41 PM

If you have to pay through Paypal I'd suggest searching eBay stores. I think most sellers ship to Canada.

ckcowl 09-25-2010 02:59 PM

i have that same panal! i'm going to use some Michael Miller fairy frost fabrics with mine,,,we shall have to share what each of us make. :)

Crlyn 09-25-2010 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Aully

I would like to purchase the fabrics online and I will need Paypal for payment and Canada shipping.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Aully you could try Thousands of Bolts, they except pay pal.

Hope you can find something to match, I love your panel. :D