Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   March Bunny Shop Hop... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/march-bunny-shop-hop-t110977.html)

happymrs 03-26-2011 04:21 PM

I sat here & looked for bunnies today, & went through the whole list, mind you, 159 shops! Found the bunnies at all but three. The weird thing was, none of those free stars blocks showed up! Not a one, even on my member page, where they list all the shops you visited & the blocks at the ones. Not one listed a block there either? Very strange! Now, in case you are wondering, I have done two other hops & the blocks have shown up, but not a one on this one? I went to the shop hop main page, found a contact spot, so I emailed them, to ask about this & let them know. When I hear back, if I do, I will post here, on this message again, to let you know. I just thought this was strange, & wondered if it has happened to anyone else on here, this time around?

Vicki W 03-26-2011 04:25 PM

I found all of them except one and only got five blocks. I went through 70 shops today and (0) zero. :?

happymrs 03-26-2011 04:27 PM

I was thinking, even minus the three shops I couldn't find the bunny at, I should have found the other star blocks, right? So I was really surprised, & that was one reason I kept going, even after I hit 130... Glad someone else had the same problem today!... Very disappointing, to say the least!

np3 03-26-2011 05:16 PM

I just signed in and started looking for bunnies. I found a block on the 6th shop I went to. I don't see any problems on my end.

happymrs 03-26-2011 05:37 PM

Well, I sent them an email earlier, so maybe they fixed it since then. One can hope!

jean1941 03-26-2011 06:14 PM

I worked on it earlier in month and visited 152 shops and only found 8 blocks

happymrs 03-26-2011 06:26 PM

If this is the way they are doing it now, why bother! Even if you hit every shop & find the bunny, the blocks are no guarantee, so what's the use. I don't really care, I can find the blocks other places, but it was just something else to make it fun looking. May think twice next time around...

dream56 03-26-2011 06:26 PM

Me too I found the bunny in every store and only ended up with 3 blocks. What is going on? Be sure to let us know the answer.

JanTx 03-26-2011 06:29 PM

I've worked on it off and on all month - 136 shops visited so far with 11 blocks on my member page. So it HAS been working. I'll be curious to see what reply you get.

Edited to add: with 152 shops visited I now have all 12 blocks. Getting rather fed up with the sites that give no clues. If they think that motivates me to play around in their shops - they're wrong!

magpie 03-26-2011 06:46 PM

I did it the first week of March and was through more than half of the shops before any blocks came up. I have them all now. I thought I had read that the blocks move around throughout the month too. I know the bunnies sometimes move.