Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Members meeting in Southern Indiana Northern Kentucky wanna come (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/members-meeting-southern-indiana-northern-kentucky-wanna-come-t24135.html)

amma 08-14-2009 09:04 AM

catjo that would be so awesome!!! If you would send either sharon b or I a PM as to your location, we are trying to pick a central location to meet :D :D :D

Butterflyspain 08-14-2009 09:43 AM

Amma, can you flap some more and fly by me in spain, Gosh I would love to meet all of you, but sorry no dinero.

Elle

amma 08-14-2009 09:50 AM

You got it Elle!!! :D :D :D I May as well put these "bat wings" to good use!!! LMBO

Mousie 08-14-2009 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Well, I'm in Evansville, Indiana and would like to meet with everyone. Let me know when you've picked a spot to meet. (Hopefully, my stupid back will behave and I can come...)

YIPPEE!! Sewjoyce, that would be so awesome. You can bring your poor back, I have health issues galore, but I'll drag my stiff, somewhat roundish, funny-eating self, anyway...and pray nobody takes a bad picture! :wink: woo hoo! please do come, if you can :D

Mousie 08-14-2009 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Someone can swing by and pick me up on the way? ;)

swing by...ah-ah-ah-ah!!! (beating chest with fists, lol)...Terri, when you hear the Tarzan yell, just lean out the window and hang on :lol:

Mousie 08-14-2009 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by catjo
I will try and get that day off. But I would be interested in being there. Just need a time and place. I'm not a big fan of driving, but I am sure I can make my way there. Thanks for the invite.
Cathy

whooopee! catjo! my hubby is going to do all our driving, and then sending him off to do, 'man' stuff! this just keeps getting better and better! :D

Mousie 08-14-2009 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Amma, can you flap some more and fly by me in spain, Gosh I would love to meet all of you, but sorry no dinero.

Elle

I'll swing by and get Terri, without the lizards, ty very much :lol: , if Amma can flap on over and get you Elle :wink:
yeehaw, we're gonna have fun! :D

Mousie 08-14-2009 09:59 AM

hey, our page has an ad to become a police officer...think it was the Tarzan yell? LOL! :lol:

Butterflyspain 08-14-2009 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Someone can swing by and pick me up on the way? ;)

swing by...ah-ah-ah-ah!!! (beating chest with fists, lol)...Terri, when you hear the Tarzan yell, just lean out the window and hang on :lol:

Oh you are so funny I am laughing out loud here.
Elle

Butterflyspain 08-14-2009 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Elle

I'll swing by and get Terri, without the lizards, ty very much :lol: , if Amma can flap on over and get you Elle :wink:
yeehaw, we're gonna have fun! :D

You sure are going to have fun, take loads of pictures so we can join in the fun too.

elle