Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Met up today with Featherweight!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/met-up-today-featherweight-t65229.html)

GrammaNan 09-17-2010 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by featherweight
Hi Nativetexan, (Carolyn), Yes we did have a great time. We intend on doing this many times in the near future. Grammanan, I am there every Fri for the demo. Just look for the spiked hair blonde. I will introduce you to the nicest group of quilters in the Denver area. And the best Quilt shop!!! Please join us someday!

I would love to come up and meet you. Are you going to the quilt show in Loveland next weekend?

featherweight 09-17-2010 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by GrammaNan

Hi Nativetexan, (Carolyn), Yes we did have a great time. We intend on doing this many times in the near future. Grammanan, I am there every Fri for the demo. Just look for the spiked hair blonde. I will introduce you to the nicest group of quilters in the Denver area. And the best Quilt shop!!! Please join us someday!

I would love to come up and meet you. Are you going to the quilt show in Loveland next weekend?

Yes, I am going up with the group from my senior club on Fri. We are leaving at 9:00. I could meet you at the silent auction at 11:00. will you be there then?

franie 09-17-2010 06:00 PM

Sounds like fun. Good to see you both in photos.

featherweight 09-17-2010 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by franie
Sounds like fun. Good to see you both in photos.

Wish you could join us Franie.....

beachlady 09-17-2010 06:07 PM

Great pix of both of you. Glad you had fun and are planning on doing itagain.

GrammaNan 09-17-2010 06:10 PM

Yes, I am going up with the group from my senior club on Fri. We are leaving at 9:00. I could meet you at the silent auction at 11:00. will you be there then?

No, I will be there on Saturday. Have a blast!

featherweight 09-17-2010 06:11 PM

No, I will be there on Saturday. Have a blast!

You enjoy also. When you see Emilys Sewing Basket booth, tell them Beth sent you!!!

GrammaNan 09-17-2010 06:15 PM

Will do!

craftybear 09-17-2010 07:20 PM

glad you had a great time, it is so much fun to meet others in your areas, what a small small world