Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   MSQCO order (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/msqco-order-t219721.html)

mooshie 04-22-2013 07:23 AM

MSQCO order

Hello, for those who have ordered from them I am just wondering how long it has taken to get your order from Missouri Star Quilt Co.? I placed an order last week and haven't heard anything so I'm beginning to wonder what a "normal" delivery time is for them? I understand that they are busy, but I ordered a week ago and haven't even gotten a shipment confirmation yet. This is my first order from them and there are other things I'd like to order, but if their common practice is to not ship for over a week after ordering I just don't know if I will order from them in the future. KWIM? I'm hoping my order has shipped and that I somehow just didn't get the shipment confirmation email. But in the mean time I'm just wondering what others' experience has been?
Thanks!

BellaBoo 04-22-2013 07:31 AM

I've ordered a lot from them and I have had order mix ups more then once after waiting longer then usual for the order to arrive. The order was always corrected, just took time. I don't order anything I will need in a few days.

Bevsie 04-22-2013 07:31 AM

I have ordered from there several times and received an email the next day confirming and my package within 5 days. Did you check your junk mail in your email? I have had wonderful experiences from them.

mike'sgirl 04-22-2013 07:34 AM

I have ordered from them a couple of times and my order was always shipped immediately. I have not had any problems with them and will order from them again.

mooshie 04-22-2013 07:36 AM

Haha!! I emailed them and the emailed me right back saying it shipped today! LOL! I think my order got lost. Glad I emailed them. At least they were responsive to my email. :)

Thanks for the replies. It's good to know this isn't what usually happens.

Nammie to 7 04-22-2013 11:22 AM

Nice to know that they responded to your email so quickly. I need to check out that website - Several of you have mentioned ordering from there.

TexasSunshine 04-22-2013 05:58 PM

I have ordered from them a number of times and have always had the order shipped the next day. Never had any problems.

franc36 04-22-2013 06:19 PM

I order from them frequently. Sometimes they are a bit slow; but like BellaBoo, I don't order from them if I am in a hurry. Once I ordered fabric for a Mystery Quilt and they did not send enough of one fabric. The order was only 1/4 yard short; but they sent me a yard at no cost. I have been pleased with their customer service. I am glad you will get your fabric. Enjoy sewing it!

coopah 04-22-2013 06:29 PM

I've ordered from them several times, and never had a problem. Except spending too much money! :-)

lfstamper 04-22-2013 06:31 PM

I've had my order dropped from their system twice. I quit trying to order from them. Good luck.