Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   My issue with this board (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/my-issue-board-t59573.html)

CarrieAnne 08-15-2010 06:20 PM

I know what you mean too, UNFORTUNATLY!!!!

debbieumphress 08-15-2010 06:23 PM

Addicted here too, went to a retreat and they had low reception so could not get on. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. aches and pains. LOL. I miss those who "left" but I love it here and have so many friends. I sit for hours and read sometimes and post back too. Can't get enough of what everyone is up to and really appreciate the moderators and Admin Gorilla. LOL. Wonder how the ape came to be though.

DLM3 08-15-2010 06:32 PM

I agree!! So what I do is log into the site and then go cut some fabric, come check the site, go iron, come check the site, go sew, check the site- and so on- (you all get my point) I am sure I get almost NOTHING done that way but I sure do enjoy everything you all have to say! :)

Glenn 08-15-2010 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Terri C
My issue with this board is----"I"M NOT GETTING ANYTHING DONE" lol.
I'm lov'in this board but between this one and 1 other I go to I'm not getting anything done. I was reading the "UFO Challenge of the Month 2010" form and thought that is what I need to do--not happening, I'm here to much!!!! So tomorrow I'm going to TRY (you see I said try) to get control of my time on the computer--wish me luck I'm going to need it. :)

I have the same problem, my wife now sets a timer LOL Glenn

sueisallaboutquilts 08-15-2010 06:40 PM

I was freaking out when I went away last week wondering what I was missing haha
We're in this same big ole boat together!!! :D:D

AnnieF 08-15-2010 06:44 PM

I love this board....there's always new things to see....new patterns to try.....and everyone is so willing to help with tutorials and all....I have learned a lot....thanks for making it fun to come on-line.

quilterguy27 08-15-2010 06:47 PM

Hello, my name is Doug and I'm a Quilting Board Addict. Especially since I had my surgery and havent' been able to sew it seems like I'm on here from the time I'm up in the morning until I go to bed at nite only taking breaks when I HAVE TO. I'm trying to wheen myself down to a reasonable amount of time, but there is just so much good information I can't seem to pull myself away. Oh, what to do???

theoldgraymare 08-15-2010 07:15 PM

Way too much time spent here! but I enjoy every second and learn so much.

Katia 08-15-2010 07:19 PM

I feel the same way about this board. So much inspiration and so many beautiful things. I want to do it all. But there is more then that. The people here are just so dang nice. I have been involved in several other message boards to the point of obsession, but they always seem to get political and mean. People get snarky and it is down hill from there. I seldom see anything close to that here. People are so nice here, and helpful and patient. I see posts where I think, uh oh, here it comes. But nope, people back down and apologize and move on. I think I have stumbled upon a wonderful group of people here. Thank you all very much.

annette1952 08-15-2010 07:22 PM

Yup! Me too! I am on here way too much but I love it! I do have to get more stuff done though so been trying to curb it some. Setting a timer is a great idea as long as you don't keep pushing the "snooze"!! LOL