Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   My very own quilting angel - Wildyard (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/my-very-own-quilting-angel-wildyard-t108477.html)

wildyard 03-19-2011 08:48 PM

I so agree with what Marvel, Patty and others have said about the many, many wonderful people on this board who give, support, share and encourage others in so many kind, loving and generous ways. I feel like it's really not fair to single me out this way so much, because I'm just one of many. I hope each and every one of you who have donated, contributed, sent prayers, thoughts and love to others will take all these kind and wonderful things being said of me and apply them to yourselves as well.
I appreciate all the love in this board more than I can tell you. It's really true that I don't feel like any of you are strangers here.
Like most of you, I love making quilts and I love when one of my quilts makes someone happy. It's a double joy and a double blessing, as most of you already know.
If indeed I am an angel here on earth, than many of you have helped put the feathers in my wings. I hope I have done the same for you.
Hugs, smiles and happy quilting to every angel on the QB, including especially, the one I made this particular quilt for.

soniboo 03-19-2011 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by wildyard
I so agree with what Marvel, Patty and others have said about the many, many wonderful people on this board who give, support, share and encourage others in so many kind, loving and generous ways. I feel like it's really not fair to single me out this way so much, because I'm just one of many. I hope each and every one of you who have donated, contributed, sent prayers, thoughts and love to others will take all these kind and wonderful things being said of me and apply them to yourselves as well.
I appreciate all the love in this board more than I can tell you. It's really true that I don't feel like any of you are strangers here.
Like most of you, I love making quilts and I love when one of my quilts makes someone happy. It's a double joy and a double blessing, as most of you already know.
If indeed I am an angel here on earth, than many of you have helped put the feathers in my wings. I hope I have done the same for you.
Hugs, smiles and happy quilting to every angel on the QB, including especially, the one I made this particular quilt for.

Linda, not only are you generous but you're humble too. How could anyone not love you?

akrogirl, it's good to know that you're having minimal side effects and hang in there, you're in so many prayers and thoughts here.

Prayers and positive thoughts for all our cancer survivors and fighters...take one day, one hour, one minute at a time.

wolflady 03-19-2011 09:46 PM

I have a son who had cancer. So far his tests have come back clear. I also have 2 brother-in-laws fighting it now.
So many prayers are being said for them, and in return, my prayers are sent too you both.
May the Grace of God shine on you.
Dusty

bucksprt 03-20-2011 07:06 PM

God Bless and my your chemo do it's job.
Wildyard, you are one of the angels who walk among us, thank you for reminding us.

Annz 03-20-2011 07:23 PM

Well expressed kindness by both of you.

akrogirl 03-20-2011 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Marvel
hello. Just want to let you know this QB is full of lovely careing people. I am a cancer patient too. I know how special it is to have a chemo quilt. I am doing pretty good. I wish that you be wrapped in love and just know that prayers will be sent frequently. Wildyard is a angel. God Bless both of you.

Marvel, hopefully, we can move forward to a cure/remission together, and I'm so happy to hear that you are doing well <<hugs>>

I can honestly say that much of my best support has come from this board. We have so many strong and positive survivors here that it makes it easier for me to be strong and positive also.

akrogirl 03-20-2011 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Eileen
There are such wonderful & caring people here

I'm praying for you. I have been doing chemo on & off for 10 years. Non-Hodgekins Lymphoma for me.

Stay POSITIVE. It's 70% of the cure.

Continued best wishes in your treatment. Two people we know have just been diagnosed with lymphoma :-(

Eileen 03-21-2011 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by akrogirl

Originally Posted by Eileen
There are such wonderful & caring people here

I'm praying for you. I have been doing chemo on & off for 10 years. Non-Hodgekins Lymphoma for me.

Stay POSITIVE. It's 70% of the cure.

Continued best wishes in your treatment. Two people we know have just been diagnosed with lymphoma :-(

Thanks AKROGIRL. I'm headed up to the Mayo Clinic for another stem-cell transplant this Thursday.

wildyard 03-21-2011 08:28 AM

holding you close in my heart!! hugs and smiles

Marty K 03-21-2011 04:30 PM

Know that our prayers go with you!!!!