Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Name Brand Fabrics at Roc Bottom Prices (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/name-brand-fabrics-roc-bottom-prices-t69700.html)

patricej 10-15-2010 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by njgrl4evr
I placed a LARGE order for fabric 20 minutes after I recieved the email earlier this week.
I got a reciept for the order but when I emailed them to ask when it was going to ship they told me they were out of EVERY fabric I ordered.
I was a little skeptical that they were out of EVERYTHING I ordered since they still had all the fabrics up on their website today, 5 days AFTER I placed my order.
They never notified me until I emailed them.
Not very good Customer Service.
I'll be curious to see if anyone is able to get ANY of their fabric.

i've had similar experiences at other websites. at least one very large distributor hasn't changed their pages in literally years. the only difference is that you do get an "out of stock" when you click to add the fabs to your cart.

another site i use has periodic "killer" sales. i know i can expect about half of what i ordered.

it's annoying so i understand your frustration. on the other hand, whatever they don't have is less money out of my pocket. that's usually a good thing since most of my fabric purchases are splurges. :lol:

Happy Tails 10-15-2010 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by Rebecca VLQ
ENABLER!!! ENABLER!!!

roflmfao!!!!! seeee i told u these people r to blame for the fortune sitting in our quilting rooms!!!!! too funny

JudyM 10-15-2010 07:39 AM

Thanks for this information, great site and much better prices. Thanks again!

redpurselady 10-15-2010 08:44 AM

I just ordered 25 yards of Batiks :lol:

Thanks for the link!!

Californiagal 10-15-2010 04:37 PM

Thanks so much for the fabric tip. I'll check it out and probably buy some fabric. All we have is Wal Mart, who now carry nothing much, and Jo Ann's who's prices are high.

candi 10-15-2010 06:04 PM

Thanks for the tip. I just placed a 20-yard order for less than $80, shipping and Florida taxes included :mrgreen: Even hubby agreed that I shouldn't pass the deal. Now I just hope I get most of what I ordered. :thumbup:

BTW, I originally had like 22 yards in my cart, and shipping was $21, I deleted two yards(one at a time) and that dropped the shipping to $11. I wonder how many yards one can fit in the $21 box. I should have tried that :lol:

Yay, building a stash is fun!!!

wvdek 10-15-2010 06:12 PM

Thanks Patrice.

OHSue 10-15-2010 06:18 PM

I cruised the site for a while... bad thing you did giving us this link....good thing it is payday!

annette1952 10-15-2010 07:25 PM

Thanks Patrice! They have some awesome fabrics. Just placed an order too. Can't wait! I buy fabrics at sales like this just for my stash with nothing in mind to make. So if they are out of it then it doesn't matter much. Have fun everyone!

bbeyes 10-15-2010 08:44 PM

I just placed an order boy great prices, thats for the info.