Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Need help finding two fabrics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/need-help-finding-two-fabrics-t159609.html)

Lyndy 10-11-2011 06:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Last time I needed to find some additional yardage I came here and received help so quickly, it was amazing! Thank you all.

Now I need help again. I recently purchased some fabric and when I got home realized that I needed at least 2 more yards of each. I contacted the store (100 miles again) via email with a photo and request for additional yardage but they haven't responded.

Would anyone know these batik fabrics? Maybe where I could find them? I know this is a long shot but hoping............ thanks in advance.

dkabasketlady 10-11-2011 06:24 AM

I don't have those, but I sure hope you can find them!

Scraps 10-11-2011 06:24 AM

Perhaps you should call the store ----some stores only check e mails once a week --------good luck -----your fabric is beautiful!

GrannieAnnie 10-11-2011 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by Lyndy
Last time I needed to find some additional yardage I came here and received help so quickly, it was amazing! Thank you all.

Now I need help again. I recently purchased some fabric and when I got home realized that I needed at least 2 more yards of each. I contacted the store (100 miles again) via email with a photo and request for additional yardage but they haven't responded.

Would anyone know these batik fabrics? Maybe where I could find them? I know this is a long shot but hoping............ thanks in advance.

Check the manufacturer's info along the selvege and then look the fabric up online.

Lyndy 10-11-2011 06:52 AM

Unfortunately there wasn't any manufacturers information in the selvege on either fabric.

Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie

Originally Posted by Lyndy

Check the manufacturer's info along the selvege and then look the fabric up online.

Lyndy 10-11-2011 06:53 AM

I telephoned them first and she said to email a photo, so I did that. The store has loads of fabric but not a very good rep for being helpful. :-(

Airwick156 10-11-2011 07:24 AM

You can maybe find some at this store

www.batiksplus.com

Good Luck to you. Hope you find some.

SueSew 10-11-2011 07:26 AM

Try Luana Rubin - equilter store. They have a ton of batiks.

Peckish 10-11-2011 07:36 AM

You can go to www.findmyfabric.com and upload a picture. The website's computer will search out similar fabrics and give you a link to where you can buy them.

quilting Carol 10-11-2011 08:03 AM

Batiks hardly ever have printed selvages...DARN... I can't belive a fabric store can stay in business and not give good service....!