Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   New sewing/craft room (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/new-sewing-craft-room-t93606.html)

IT_Nana 01-26-2011 05:39 AM

WOW... that is wonderful! Can I come over and play? I live in Texas :-).

Enjoy every minute with your Mother ... you are blessed to have her with you.

dgmoby 01-26-2011 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by Lizzygail

Originally Posted by TexasGurl

A friend suggested I post pictures of our new sewing/craft room. It's a wonderful room for my mother (decorative painting) and me (sewing/quilting) to work in together. Really love it! It's a converted 3 car carport so the total space is around 700 sq.ft.
BTW - my mom is 87 so I cherish every minute!

WOW what a wonderful room for you & your mom to enjoy ! Where are you in Texas ? Can I come visit and play sometime ?? I sure miss my Mom, we would sew & craft together too. She would often knit or crochet while I quilted. Good memories :)
BTW, where did you get those great colored baskets with handles ?

We live about 65 mi. NW of San Antonio - West of Bandera. Baskets came from Hobby Lobby.

So I live in an Austin suburb...how far away are you from here?

Nice to have such an outstanding room! I'm green :)

Debbie in Austin

Picklelady 01-26-2011 06:11 AM

totally AWESOME!!! You are one lucky gal.

sugarloaf 01-26-2011 06:21 AM

Hi I just love your new sewing and painting room. I wish I had a room like that.

Justquilting 01-26-2011 06:23 AM

Amazing!!!
Enjoy your new space!!

Annaquilts 01-26-2011 06:23 AM

Oh my not a Quilt Room but a Studio! Very nice! What a blessing to be able to share it with your mother. Have a wonderful time together!

mrsddh97 01-26-2011 07:30 AM

Wow what a huge space. I am so envious. Great space. Enjoy.

TexasGurl 01-26-2011 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by TexasGurl

A friend suggested I post pictures of our new sewing/craft room. It's a wonderful room for my mother (decorative painting) and me (sewing/quilting) to work in together. Really love it! It's a converted 3 car carport so the total space is around 700 sq.ft.
BTW - my mom is 87 so I cherish every minute!

WOW what a wonderful room for you & your mom to enjoy ! Where are you in Texas ? Can I come visit and play sometime ?? I sure miss my Mom, we would sew & craft together too. She would often knit or crochet while I quilted. Good memories :)
BTW, where did you get those great colored baskets with handles ?

We live about 65 mi. NW of San Antonio - West of Bandera. Baskets came from Hobby Lobby.

Thx for the basket info ... Oh now I am even MORE envious ! One of our favorite places ... the Medina River, the Sabinal, Utopia, Lost Maples, the Guadalupe, Kerrville ... Love the Hill Country ! Still in the Houston area but plan to retire up there in a few !! Wish I were there right now :)

haylillan 01-26-2011 07:44 AM

wonderful everyones dream room

sewmom 01-26-2011 08:41 AM

All I kept saying as I scrolled down was -WOOOWWWWW!