Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   New Year Mystery Quilt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/new-year-mystery-quilt-t170717.html)

Havplenty 01-01-2012 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Luvluvluv2quilt (Post 4831216)
Think I'll try to figure out how to post a picture while I'm icing. Love seeing what everyone has done...they're all great!

you will probably need to reduce the size of your picture (pixels) in order to upload the photo. when you post a reply there are several boxes along the top of the reply box. the box to the left of the film strip is what you click to upload a photo. if you do not have software on your computer to reduce your pic size, let me know and i can get you some online links that will let you reduce your pixels and save the newly resized photo back to your computer.

i would love to see your work also.

IBQLTN 01-01-2012 12:44 PM

Since I'm such a medicine head right now ... is part 2 the first thing we sew? Was part 1 the cutting instructions?

sharon b 01-01-2012 12:45 PM

McDaniel - Quossum they both are GREAT ! Love the fact that we all are doing the same pattern but they all look so different :)

Tedy- I am right there with you chug- chug- chugging :) We make good company for each other :thumbup:

kiffie2413 01-01-2012 12:58 PM

I love all of the ones y'all have posted so far! I love all things fall, so Quossum, yours really is amazing!!
Kif

Luvluvluv2quilt 01-01-2012 12:58 PM

Ibqltn I'm sorry to hear you're in such pain. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Hopefully you can do this mystery quilt in a few days. There's no way I can finish it today and watch football!

kiffie2413 01-01-2012 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by IBQLTN (Post 4831252)
Thank you all for the questions and pictures. I'm enjoying 'watching' everyone work. I hurt my back putting DH's VERY HEAVY walker with hand brakes and seat for someone who weighs 300# into the car at church this morning. (DH had knee replacement.)

I've taken two pain pills and two muscle relaxers and I DON'T DARE put a rotary cutter in my hand ... I feel like that commercial for decongestants where they show the cartoon woman with a balloon head ... LOL!

ACK!! I sure hope you feel better soon! And, I agree, I can't imagine what anything would look like if I was working on it after taking meds!...lol...

Fabriclovr 01-01-2012 01:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok, step 4 done.. onto step 5

[ATTACH=CONFIG]299442[/ATTACH]

donac 01-01-2012 01:15 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I have been sewing for 5 hours and I have about had it. I got most of the top together except the borders. Here are some pictures of my 6 patch, 9 patch, rows and my top without the borders.

I probably won't get back to it until Tuesday. I have to finish a pair of socks for Tuesday.

Fabriclovr 01-01-2012 01:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Layout :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]299447[/ATTACH]

Havplenty 01-01-2012 01:21 PM

someone pleeeeezzzz promise there is an end to part 3. pleeeezzzzzzzz!!!:p

i "fixed" my brother. it seems it didnt like all of the fabric dust that had accumulated in the bobbin case area. ok i admit it was probably enuff to stuff a really big pin cushion but did my machine havta make that horrible noise?:D back to the grind.

great pics everyone!!!! i'm getting there.