Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Ok Bunny Hoppers!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/ok-bunny-hoppers-t20821.html)

Ninnie 06-03-2009 12:04 PM

Don't you have to register at each shop before you are eligible to win?
Thats what takes me so long! I tried in April, and did good on the bunnies, but signing up for newsletter slowed me down so much. Maybe i'm wrong, then it is a whole new game and I might try!

Ninnie

Shemjo 06-03-2009 12:22 PM

Yes, you do have to register at each shop when you find the bunny, but it doesn't take all that long with my dial up. Much longer than when I am on wireless though! :?

Pinkrose4664 06-03-2009 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Thats what takes me so long! I tried in April, and did good on the bunnies, but signing up for newsletter slowed me down so much. Maybe i'm wrong, then it is a whole new game and I might try!

Ninnie

I haven't signed up for all the Newsletters, don't my finds count for the Hop?

Ninnie 06-03-2009 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pinkrose4664

Ninnie

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. Go back and read the rules.
That's why I stopped last time, too slow on dial up.

Ninnie

Kj05 06-03-2009 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Pinkrose4664

Ninnie

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. Go back and read the rules.
That's why I stopped last time, too slow on dial up.

Ninnie

I've read the rules multiple times and haven't seen anything about signing up for the newsletters at the shops, maybe I'm missing something. I thought you registered when the bunny sent you back and you enter your email address.

amma 06-03-2009 03:33 PM

You do not have to sign up for the newsletters, although some of the shops have their own personal contest prizes if you do.

KGoodhand 06-03-2009 04:57 PM

I haven't signed up for all the newsletters either! I did a couple just because I wanted to. Is that one of the rules?!? I just tried to look at the site but it must be busy it doesn't want to show up!
Please let me know because I have found around 120 bunnies and only signed up for two or three newsletters!!
Kendra

amma 06-03-2009 05:20 PM

You do NOT have to sign up for any newsletters to be eligible for the shop hops prizes...
You can sign up for them if you want to or to register for the individual shop's giveaways, but they are not related in any way to the shop hop's prizes :D

Pinkrose4664 06-03-2009 05:21 PM

Whew, thanks.

Ninnie 06-03-2009 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by amma
You do NOT have to sign up for any newsletters to be eligible for the shop hops prizes...
You can sign up for them if you want to or to register for the individual shop's giveaways, but they are not related in any way to the shop hop's prizes :D

Thanks amma, maybe I'll try again!

Ninnie