Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Pattern for "concealed carry" purse needed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/pattern-%22concealed-carry%22-purse-needed-t101437.html)

blondie3265 02-20-2011 07:10 PM

I hope this helps i went to the okc quilt show. One of the vendors was selling carry purses. I was looking too, but didn't really care for the fabric. Here the name and no. Calico Junction, Winnsboro tx 903-342-3399 www.calicojunction.net Don't know if this is the same one but hope it helps.

OneMoreQuilt 02-20-2011 07:25 PM

I would like that pattern too. Hope you can find it and help us all!

cdufur 02-20-2011 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by blondie3265
I hope this helps i went to the okc quilt show. One of the vendors was selling carry purses. I was looking too, but didn't really care for the fabric. Here the name and no. Calico Junction, Winnsboro tx 903-342-3399 www.calicojunction.net Don't know if this is the same one but hope it helps.

I think that is it!! I will give her a call tomorrow and see if it is. Thank you!

emerald46 02-20-2011 09:36 PM

What a great gift idea for all my carrying sisters. We hate the leather.

Ilovemydogs 02-21-2011 09:07 AM

I would be interested as well! DH saw one at cabelas, but pretty pricey.

Country1 03-19-2011 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by cdufur
Does anyone know where I can get a pattern to make a "concealed carry" purse? There was a lady at the Dallas quilt show last year that was making them, but I lost her email address.

Did you ever find a pattern for concealed carry purse? Please PM me and let me know, I'm Very interested.

Stacey 03-19-2011 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Country1

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern to make a "concealed carry" purse? There was a lady at the Dallas quilt show last year that was making them, but I lost her email address.

Did you ever find a pattern for concealed carry purse? Please PM me and let me know, I'm VERY interested.

Me, too.

hoppyfrog 03-19-2011 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Stacey

Originally Posted by Country1

Did you ever find a pattern for concealed carry purse? Please PM me and let me know, I'm Very interested.

Me, too.

Me, three

pattypurple 03-19-2011 04:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)

This is a pattern of my own design that my friend laughingly calls my concealed carry purse. The pocket goes clear to the bottom of the front panel and all the way across. I drew a gentle curve for the pockets. They are a little hard to see but the pocket openings have piping around them. I think this could be adapted to most purse patterns

Pat

whole purse
[ATTACH=CONFIG]172081[/ATTACH]

closeup of the pocket
[ATTACH=CONFIG]172082[/ATTACH]

Stacey 03-19-2011 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by pattypurple

This is a pattern of my own design that my friend laughingly calls my concealed carry purse. The pocket goes clear to the bottom of the front panel and all the way across. I drew a gentle curve for the pockets. They are a little hard to see but the pocket openings have piping around them. I think this could be adapted to most purse patterns

Pat

How big is this? And do you have the pattern?