Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Pillowcase madness (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/pillowcase-madness-t79138.html)

lots2do 11-28-2010 05:07 AM

Make sure you take a picture of them all!

hperttula123 11-28-2010 08:38 AM

I do hope they all sell...lol...or I don't know what we will do with them all. Lol...we got my oldest helping us today, she's ironing while my mom is cutting off the salvages and I was sewing them. It's working great. I have to take a break for another thanksgiving lunch and back to sewing. I'll take pics when we are done. We should have them all done today.

AngieS 11-28-2010 09:01 AM

I can't wait to see what they looks like. You just need to tell the kids what doesn't sell ~ that's what they get as their Christmas gifts. I think they'll tell all their friends to have their Mom's go to the sale.....so they get other items for Christmas. :) The kids can even make up like lil invitations~ !! Anything to help you pass them on.

barbt 11-28-2010 02:22 PM

Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy the time you have together! I like to see some pictures of them,

merrylouw 11-28-2010 02:33 PM

This all sounds like so much fun! A lot of work, too.

Good luck with the sale. How about a picture of your Booth at the sale?

hperttula123 11-28-2010 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by AngieS
I can't wait to see what they looks like. You just need to tell the kids what doesn't sell ~ that's what they get as their Christmas gifts. I think they'll tell all their friends to have their Mom's go to the sale.....so they get other items for Christmas. :) The kids can even make up like lil invitations~ !! Anything to help you pass them on.

ya!!! we already called one of my daughter's freinds and asked if she was going to help iron and sew next time we decide to do something like this again. She has some really good friends that don't get to do much crafts unless they are with us....and they love it.
The invitations would be great for the kids to do. Lol....they might be ok with only getting pillowcases though. My kids are a little strange.

hperttula123 11-28-2010 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by barbt
Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy the time you have together! I like to see some pictures of them,

We will be done tonight and as soon as they are, we are taking pics of them all. we gotta show off our teamwork. :)
the show isn't until dec. 11, so it will be a while for that.

AngieS 11-29-2010 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by hperttula123

Originally Posted by AngieS
I can't wait to see what they look like. You just need to tell the kids what doesn't sell ~ that's what they get as their Christmas gifts. I think they'll tell all their friends to have their Mom's go to the sale.....so they get other items for Christmas. :) The kids can even make up like lil invitations~ !! Anything to help you pass them on.

ya!!! we already called one of my daughter's freinds and asked if she was going to help iron and sew next time we decide to do something like this again. She has some really good friends that don't get to do much crafts unless they are with us....and they love it.
The invitations would be great for the kids to do. Lol....they might be ok with only getting pillowcases though. My kids are a little strange.

LOL My kids would like getting them as gifts too! :lol: