Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Planet Patchwork One Day Mystery is Back (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/planet-patchwork-one-day-mystery-back-t22194.html)

cutebuns 07-11-2009 09:52 PM

I love those colors, I kind of wonder if I shouldn't have picked other colors.........

cutebuns 07-11-2009 10:00 PM

I am finished marking, I need to clean up some and wind a few bobbins to make sure that I have enough. I have everything else I need I believe. I have to toss a few things off of the table etc and make sure that I have room to move and work.

omak 07-11-2009 10:01 PM

You are all probably already in bed!
I got my red color family squares cut, and now I am working on my darks.
I managed to finish a quilt today at the sew in, and buy more fabric, of course! <g>
I am reading through these instructions on cutting and am beginning to think I may have grabbed the wrong things, but I will "endeavor to persevere."
I am going to hit the rack so I can get up early tomorrow and start this all over again!
My DD is even making breakfast for us so we won't have to leave the ranch to go into town for sausage and eggs at the Post! ... this ought to be real interesting <g>.
Catch in the am <wave>

Angie 07-11-2009 10:04 PM

You colors look GREAT! I think it will be awesome! I've cleaned up and have everthing in order. BUT, thanks to you, I'm going to wind some bobbins! :thumbup: Thanks!

cutebuns 07-11-2009 10:07 PM

Not in bed yet, but I should be, I haven't gone yet, have some more reading and writing as well. things just snowball with me.

YW Angie, I am sure that I am missing something else.

I am thinking that someone should come and help me clean before we start, you would not believe the mess. oppps, part of it was becasue I was playing, I wonder if I can find someone to cook me breakfast?

omak 07-11-2009 10:16 PM

By the way ... did you notice the difference in marking those hsts?

omak 07-11-2009 10:17 PM

they aren't marked as usual.
The center line is drawn, and THEN ... move 1/2" on one side OR the other of the center line .... quite different from just a hst, yes?

cutebuns 07-11-2009 10:18 PM

Yes, it is different, I am thinking that we are getting more than one thing out of it, we sew it twice to something and we get a big piece and then a smaller square. I am only guessing though

omak 07-11-2009 10:19 PM

I would post my pictures, but you wouldn't believe what I would have to do to accomplish that small task!
the cell phone doesn't work when we are at the ranch . It is only a cell phone when I am in town. But, the cell phone WILL take a picture out at the ranch.
I may break down and stroll around the ranch to see if I can get a signal, but I won't do that until I have it ALL cut out!

omak 07-11-2009 10:20 PM

well, I saw a quilt on the wall at the quilt shop today ... and, looking at what they are telling me to do next, makes me wonder!