Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Planet Patchwork One Day Mystery is Back (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/planet-patchwork-one-day-mystery-back-t22194.html)

Angie 07-10-2009 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by cutebuns
I am really good at procrastinating.

I am excited, I just can't wait.

Cutebuns, would you happen to be a Scorpio? I am and usually quite good a procrastinting! But I usually make the deadline. Let me know what fabrics you choose. It would be fun to know what others are using!

cutebuns 07-10-2009 08:50 AM

Actually I am a pisces, I am a St Patty's day baby to be honest. I am also the middle child, It all plays a part on how we behave.

I am trying to find enough purples to literally do the whole thing in purple.

Angie 07-10-2009 08:59 AM

Cutebuns,

My daughter is a pisces, her bd is 3/18 the day after yours! She is a procrastinator also!

That's LOTS of purples. How close are you? Good luck!

cutebuns 07-10-2009 09:10 AM

I think I have 30 something, I will have to do a final count when I find what I just brought home, I might have to maybe double up on some of the big squares or shift things until I am happy with the balance. I kept with the stuff on sale or I would have had a lot more.

I have a friend that loves purples so it kind of makes sense to do the work for me and have the quilt to give her.

omak 07-10-2009 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Angie
Cutebuns,

My daughter is a pisces, her bd is 3/18 the day after yours! She is a procrastinator also!

That's LOTS of purples. How close are you? Good luck!

Angie's colors are GREAT! So very happy looking ... that is us Pisces <g> happy procrastinators! (3-15) I think Scarlett O'Hara (one of my life styles) may have been one of us, eh? "I will think about that TOMORROW!"

omak 07-10-2009 10:39 AM

I have an all day sew in at a quilt shop in town for Operation 1161 ... do you think I will be able to find the few pieces I am SURE I may be missing for my cowboy/girl quilt? LOL

cutebuns 07-10-2009 11:04 AM

I hope you can find your missing pieces there. It would be nice for sure to make sure that you have all of it. I can't wait to see.

omak 07-10-2009 11:07 AM

I have learned how to take a phone picture and how to mail it to my email address ... however :? when I transfer the picture to my picture program in order to retrieve it for my avatar or just to share it, it isn't working correctly.
THe picture says it is a jpg. I haven't found a key to changing it to somethig else if that is needed ... went to my profile to try to make something happen, and that didn't happen.
HELP! I REALLY want to show y'all that I can do what I say I can do <g>.

cutebuns 07-10-2009 11:13 AM

All of my pictures are saved under a jpeg. I am not sure what you are doing or not doing to get it to not behave?

Ninnie 07-10-2009 12:51 PM

omak, have you saved them to a file in your documents?
Then when you hit browse , it will let you browse your files and they will be there.