Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   PLEASE STOP!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/please-stop-t64981.html)

CoventryUK 09-16-2010 12:52 AM

PLEASE STOP making this board so fascinating!! I switched on to check my mail over 3hrs ago and I.m STILL here :lol: There are beds to make, dishes to wash and chores to be done!!(Only joking) and QUILTS to finish! :thumbup: :thumbup:

wolfkitty 09-16-2010 12:53 AM

You have those in reverse order, don't you? LOL

Lacelady 09-16-2010 01:07 AM

I try to always 'treat' myself to half an hour here after I have done a chore or two. Mind you, doesn't always work like that!

Izy 09-16-2010 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by CoventryUK
PLEASE STOP making this board so fascinating!! I switched on to check my mail over 3hrs ago and I.m STILL here :lol: There are beds to make, dishes to wash and chores to be done!!(Only joking) and QUILTS to finish! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Haha.... guess who is STILL sat here in her dressing gown??? I know just how you feel...and it hasn't got any easier to resist three years after joining

Hi from Manchester btw!!

:roll: :lol: :D

CoventryUK 09-16-2010 01:15 AM

And me!! been here since 8am! I read all the latest then click on all the links, blogspots etc and OMG its coffee time!!! :lol:

Izy 09-16-2010 01:17 AM

And me!! been here since 8am! I read all the latest then click on all the links, blogspots etc and OMG its coffee time!!! :lol:

Haha...So you are hooked so soon tee hee!! I have only recently got back into the board as life got in the way for a while, but it IS hard to resist....just one more check of the unread topics....omg an hour has just vanished....must get my butt off this chair LOL

Sun is shining up here so I AM going to get the washing done...have fun, nice to meet you!!

:thumbup:

Dora 09-16-2010 01:42 AM

lol i came to the board and i have learnt new things, gotta laughs. felt some sorrow all in all its like a little piece of home, but when i talk here it dont yell at me lol or make me feel depressed or alone it brightens me up i love it here course i havent quilted much just learning
HUGS dora

SuziC 09-16-2010 01:43 AM

Welcome to the club ...HA HA

CoventryUK 09-16-2010 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Izy

Haha...So you are hooked so soon tee hee!! I have only recently got back into the board as life got in the way for a while, but it IS hard to resist....just one more check of the unread topics....omg an hour has just vanished....must get my butt off this chair LOL

Sun is shining up here so I AM going to get the washing done...have fun, nice to meet you!!

Just started raining here! My other half went to fetch his paper ages ago! Just realised they have grand opening of PCWorldMegaStore down the road so I KNOW where he is!!! so I.m safe til lunchtime at least
:lol: :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

Izy 09-16-2010 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by Izy

Sun is shining up here so I AM going to get the washing done...have fun, nice to meet you!

Just started raining here! My other half went to fetch his paper ages ago! Just realised they have grand opening of PCWorldMegaStore down the road so I KNOW where he is!!! so I.m safe til lunchtime at least
:lol: :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

:thumbup: :roll:

I won't tell....I am supposed to be finishing off building the wardrobes and drawers we had delivered yesterday......I DID get dressed, washed up breakfast dishes....cleanup after the dog....so I deserve a break now don't I????