Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Please tell me about "Squishies" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/please-tell-me-about-%22squishies%22-t21652.html)

sunnyhope 06-22-2009 09:46 AM

do u ever know who ur angel is?

and do u send anything back( if you know who sends it 2 you that is)

plz tell us newbies more about this system :mrgreen:

Mplsgirl 06-22-2009 09:55 AM

I stated once that I was missing something and got PMs (Private Messages) and squishies in the mail. I was stunned and asked if I could pay postage, etc. I was told "No, just give to someone else who needs something." That's how the angels work on this board.

Lacelady 06-22-2009 09:59 AM

To send a Private Message, just click on that at the top of the page. Type in the name of the person you want to write to, and it will automatically go to them.

KGoodhand 06-22-2009 10:01 AM

And believe me there is no shortage of angels on this board!!!
Welcome from Petrolia, Ontario, Canada!!
Kendra

Mplsgirl 06-22-2009 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Lacelady
To send a Private Message, just click on that at the top of the page. Type in the name of the person you want to write to, and it will automatically go to them.

Also, I think you can click on the person's name, and then click on Private Message?

sunnyhope 06-22-2009 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl
I stated once that I was missing something and got PMs (Private Messages) and squishies in the mail. I was stunned and asked if I could pay postage, etc. I was told "No, just give to someone else who needs something." That's how the angels work on this board.

Lol

I have stated that i m missinga lot but no angel yet,

Particulary i am missing most rulers to use, everything from 4.0 and up.

the only one i have is the one i got from Rhonda; well i do have a big one but its in cm and therefor not much help for me.

also i got little fabric but i m just starting out so i guess it will grow.
No this is NOT ment to be wining or complaing so please take it the right way.

i really like this angel thing so i might try 2 be one myself :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i like giving as much or if not more than receiving, ofcourse i m always greatful for what i get but i do love to suprise someone :wink:

Ninnie 06-22-2009 11:39 AM

the idea is to pass it forward and not tell anyone! That is what I choose to do!

Passing it on is the fun part!

JoanneS 06-25-2009 06:41 PM

You can also send a PM by clicking on someone's name right here in a thread. You don't have to do a search.
After you click on the name, you get a page with info about the person, and at the bottom right, there's a box to check if you want to 'send' a PM.

imjustme 06-25-2009 07:15 PM

I was wondering what they were to lol- just haven't asked yet- that sounds fun- I want a squishy lol

Pats8e8 06-25-2009 09:39 PM

I like squishies, I received one yesterday from Sulabug, thanks Cheryl!