Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Purchased EQ6 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/purchased-eq6-t69116.html)

Millstream Mom 10-08-2010 05:04 PM

I just purchased the EQ6 software today after pondering it for a few days. I knew my computer ran on Windows XP , and we had purchased the unit maybe 5-6 yrs ago. I've been savoring each page as I read the manual at work (shh! don't tell!), came home and anxiously went to install it....and UGGGGH! My monitor doesn't have a high enough resolution!!!! I could just spit! Now I have to wait until next payday to get a new monitor! Waaaa!

kristen0112 10-08-2010 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Millstream Mom
I just purchased the EQ6 software today after pondering it for a few days. I knew my computer ran on Windows XP , and we had purchased the unit maybe 5-6 yrs ago. I've been savoring each page as I read the manual at work (shh! don't tell!), came home and anxiously went to install it....and UGGGGH! My monitor doesn't have a high enough resolution!!!! I could just spit! Now I have to wait until next payday to get a new monitor! Waaaa!

What a bummer. Love your little doggie.

amma 10-08-2010 05:17 PM

You may not have to, LaceLady contacted EQ and they helped her with her monitor, it had a lower resolution too. :D:D:D
You may not be able to call them until Monday though.

lisainmo 10-08-2010 05:26 PM

You can change the resolution on your computer very easily and you may not need a new monitor.

Millstream Mom 10-08-2010 05:30 PM

Oh Thank God! I'e been sitting here feeling absolutely nauseous! I just googled it, and got instructions on how to change a monitors resolution -- fingers crossed -- here we go!

Millstream Mom 10-08-2010 05:43 PM

IT WORKED! Installation complete! I could feel my pulse racing as I watched the program loading and all the names were scrolling... Grandmothers Flower Garden, 9 Patch, Sawtooth.... I hope nobody planned on me cooking our (Canadian)Thanksgiving turkey dinner this weekend! Momma's got a new toy!

kristen0112 10-08-2010 08:11 PM

YEah!! Have fun this weekend.

np3 10-08-2010 08:12 PM

IT WORKED! Installation complete! I could feel my pulse racing as I watched the program loading and all the names were scrolling... Grandmothers Flower Garden, 9 Patch, Sawtooth.... I hope nobody planned on me cooking our (Canadian)Thanksgiving turkey dinner this weekend! Momma's got a new toy!

Made me chuckle!!!

kristen0112 10-08-2010 08:35 PM

You can send them to my house I bought my turkey today - its 19 lbs dinner is at 3pm Sunday :-)

Fayelh 10-08-2010 11:40 PM

That's fantastic, enjoy your new toy....