Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Question about Craftsy.com (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/question-about-craftsy-com-t174237.html)

AshleyR 01-03-2012 08:07 AM

I think the price will go down. I would hold out for $20 since you're not in a hurry. I paid $20 for the one I'm taking when they were all $20. Then I saw an older post that another member posted that they got $20 and buy one get one free! I'd love to take 2 classes for $20 and that's what I'm waiting on now (although since I'm getting a free one, that I got my wish!!)

fivepaws 01-03-2012 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Sunnye (Post 4837032)
I got in on the $19.99 classes at the end of the year. That was the cheapest I saw anything. I've started one class and the others are "waiting for me." That's a nice feature that you can buy on sale and take it as you get to it! I don't know how often they offer THAT price; $29 is certainly better than full price! I have found the class good so far; I had a few questions and got replies quickly. Go for it! If you like it you can wait for a "better" sale for other classes later. I signed up for three classes and then the free BOM!

I was able to get the classes for $19.99. I like the fact that I can watch anytime and any number of times. Seems they talk alot in the two I am taking.

AshleyR 01-03-2012 11:35 AM

I saw on Facebook that their classes were half price today, so I signed up for a sewing class for $15. In my confirmation email, they said all classes are $25. Different browsers showed different prices (some better than $25 and some worse).

tallchick 01-03-2012 01:51 PM

I have take a few classes there as well and love that I can take them when I have the time to do so; I also love that they have daily deals as well. The best part is you can go back and find a section you may have forgotten and refresh your memory, heaven know I need that a lot!! For what you pay it sure is cheaper than driving to a class and taking everything with you, it fits my schedule!! I paid 29.95 for my first class and thought it was well worth the money.

Barbara Lee 01-03-2012 02:28 PM

I signed up but couldn't find where the newsletter was. It looks interesting.

Amythyst02 01-04-2012 04:15 AM

Oh I am so glad someone asked about this, I had been thinking of taking one of these classes, and wondered how they were. Its good to hear most of you like them, and I agree its alot easier to just watch it, than have to pack everything up to head to the LQS. I may get some when they go on special again for 20.00.

mjontebeau 01-04-2012 04:57 AM

I have been happy with all the classes and find their prices reasonable - even when I have to pay full price. However, if you "like" them on FaceBook and/or sign up for emails, you will likely get a special. I have seen several offers on FaceBook - but they ended before Christmas and haven't started again.

Happy Tails 01-04-2012 04:59 AM

I've signed up over the past several months for 4 classes. Haven't had a lot of time, but I love the fact this is totally geared to "my time". I will sign up for every single one pertaining to quilting, lol

sewnbug 01-04-2012 06:27 AM

I just got high speed after being on dial up for years, so now I can do stuff like this. I LOVE high speed!! lol

mjsylvstr 01-04-2012 07:04 AM

I bought it for $29.95 and the very next day it went on sale for $19.95 for a few days.

I missed out and lost $10.00 but I am glad that I got the opportunity to get it at 50% off the original price.

I am not the really savvy Computer whiz but I am looking forward to these classes.