Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   ??question about online quilt magazine (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/question-about-online-quilt-magazine-t142346.html)

Mary M 08-03-2011 12:55 PM

I like it a lot. I am sure it is paid for by ads but that is okay with me. Some nice articles have come out of it.

emt2004 08-03-2011 01:03 PM

Free is what i am worrying about ! Nothing is free, lol.......Seems like there is always a catch when it says free......I'll wait and see how you guys make out,lol......Michele

Vanuatu Jill 08-03-2011 01:29 PM

I just got my first issue about 10 minutes after signing up. It looks fine-plus got a free pattern and "67 tips for quilters". I decided to print mine out because I like a printed copy-although it can be downloaded and saved for future. Now, if I can figure how to print on both sides of the paper in order like a magazine, it will save lots of paper. The issue was 36 pages, plus the pattern and tips, which I also printed out. So far, so good!

Mary M 08-03-2011 01:34 PM

Another leery person, like myself.I don't usually subscribe to things but this has been a nice magazine to get a little information about quilting and it is free except there are ads and what magazine can a person get that is FREE of ads. It is rare to get something for free but this little magazine has been the rare exception. Of course no one should subscribe to anything that they feel uncomfortable with free or not..Should add, there are free things for quilters, on line....for instance all the wonderful patterns which is supported by advertisers.

Originally Posted by emt2004
Free is what i am worrying about ! Nothing is free, lol.......Seems like there is always a catch when it says free......I'll wait and see how you guys make out,lol......Michele

merrylouw 08-03-2011 01:37 PM

Well, I'm going to try it. Totally FREE hooked me!

Thanks for the link (maybe! lol)

Sandy-lou 08-03-2011 01:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I get this magazine and no probs its a great mag

online magazine
[ATTACH=CONFIG]235932[/ATTACH]

Marion T 08-03-2011 01:53 PM

I've been subscribing to this for quite a while, and have never had any problems. Some really good tips in this one. Usual rules apply about downloads from the internet.

Maris 08-03-2011 04:45 PM

That was quick. Thanks for the info. If I don't watch out. I will be so busy reading all the quilt info and won't get any sewing done.

Aurora 08-04-2011 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by merrylouw
Well, I'm going to try it. Totally FREE hooked me!

Thanks for the link (maybe! lol)

I have been getting it for over a year with no problems.

However, a new McAfee download has produced numerous warnings while attempting to view photos on this site. I also get warnings when attempting to view the BHG craft site.

Sallyflymi 08-04-2011 04:40 AM

I have been getting the online magazine for a few months. Haven't had any problems with it. You get it pdf.