Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Question for Barnbum or anyone else who may know... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/question-barnbum-anyone-else-who-may-know-t24690.html)

Rhonda 08-27-2009 06:17 AM

How do you post so many pics all on one post? I have seen where you posted pics of your horses all together Barnbum. Do you have any tips on this?
Or anyone else who may know how to do this. Thanks!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am posting pics of the Dear Jane blocks as I redraft them and it would be so helpful to be able to keep the pics all in order and together. It is frustrating to post pics and have them come up backwards in order and it is too long and time consuming to post them one at at time per post to keep them in order.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

mytwopals 08-27-2009 06:58 AM

There is a button at the bottom of the attach files, called Add Another File. Just press that and it'll give you a chance to add an additional picture.

Esqmommy 08-27-2009 07:00 AM

I asked Barnbum and she was goinig to intruct me, but I never got back to her. There's a method involving using an offsite photo downloading service...she'll tell you. If she doesn't see this post, you should PM her.

Baren*eh*ked_canadian 08-27-2009 07:08 AM

upload all your photos to a site like photobucket, and then just copy-paste all the img codes from photobucket into your post. You can post a whole bunch of them at the same time.

Ninnie 08-27-2009 07:12 AM

I can also download them from my blog that way.
on dial up, so it saves me a lot of time.

tlrnhi 08-27-2009 07:47 AM

Photobucket or Shutterfly will let you do this

Rhonda 08-27-2009 08:43 AM

Thanks everyone I will have to check out some of these sites. I do have access to Shutterfly but I have never used it. I had to join to see my DILs web page on there.
I appreciate all the help!

Rhonda 08-27-2009 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
upload all your photos to a site like photobucket, and then just copy-paste all the img codes from photobucket into your post. You can post a whole bunch of them at the same time.

Thanks Baren tho that name sounds funny( I know it is not all of the name) when I am saying Congrats on the expecting!!!! When are you due?

Mamagus 08-27-2009 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda

Thanks Baren tho that name sounds funny( I know it is not all of the name) when I am saying Congrats on the expecting!!!! When are you due?

BARE NAKED CANADIAN!! Like the band! Bare Naked Ladies

Rhonda 08-27-2009 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mamagus

Originally Posted by Rhonda

BARE NAKED CANADIAN!! Like the band! Bare Naked Ladies

I know! I know! LOL I shortened the name as we do at times and it just struck me funny what it seemed to be saying!! Especially considering!
I'm easily amused what can I say?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: