Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Quilt Pox (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quilt-pox-t28345.html)

Edie 11-10-2009 05:11 AM

He is so sweet! And so is the dog!!!! Gotcha!!!! When I am trying to finish on a quilt and I have it laying on the floor, Bess comes over and lays on it (sort of a canine baptism, I 'spect) and she gets very perturbed when I want her "UP" - she just looks at me like, "Hey, you laid it on the floor, whatever is on the floor is mine". "Yah, but Bess, I already made you a quilt." That is another project I am working on to sell. Kitty Kovers and Bowser Blankies. Actually, Bess likes to be covered up, tucks her head under the quilt and there she will sleep for a few hours. Just mixing in some doggydom with quilting - gotta keep with the program. Incidentally, Bess was given to us by a farmer, who had both the mother and father and used them for hunting. Lab for water, G.Shorthair for game birds - we ended up with a dog that can point on two legs, has a thing for rabbits and during the summer she will go after the little white moths, she will point them with a point that would put a G. Shorthair to shame. (on two legs). Then she grabs them and eats them - protein!!!!

Edie

CrystalKicks 11-10-2009 05:43 AM

oh the pain...I think **cough cough** I think Im getting it....no one help me, save yourselves!!

trupeach 11-10-2009 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by CrystalKicks
oh the pain...I think **cough cough** I think Im getting it....no one help me, save yourselves!!

Quick grab that FQ just in case you have to wipe your nose.

nursie76 11-10-2009 07:26 PM

Edie, Hero doesn't point, but he does tend to eat flies and moths.

Crystal...save myself? Awh shucks, I don't wanna be saved.

Trupeach, Use FQ for a runny nose? I should say not! That's why sleeves were invented! :wink:

Ms Grace 11-10-2009 07:59 PM

Oh my, I think I have it too.
It's very contagious....... :wink:

trupeach 11-10-2009 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by nursie76
Edie, Hero doesn't point, but he does tend to eat flies and moths.

Crystal...save myself? Awh shucks, I don't wanna be saved.

Trupeach, Use FQ for a runny nose? I should say not! That's why sleeves were invented! :wink:

You're right I must be real sick to even think such a think, I must have a fever from the pox.

Fritzy 11-10-2009 09:49 PM

That's me!!!!!! Love the Quilt Pox too!

nursie76 11-11-2009 05:26 AM

Trupeach.....Yep, definitely the disease talkin' there. Poor thing! You need to go add to your stash, immediately!!!! Take 2 LQS hits and call me in the morning. :D

quiltnut4ever 11-11-2009 05:38 AM

This one made my morning! :lol: :lol:

trupeach 11-11-2009 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by nursie76
Trupeach.....Yep, definitely the disease talkin' there. Poor thing! You need to go add to your stash, immediately!!!! Take 2 LQS hits and call me in the morning. :D

Flannel that I wanted went on sale at Fabric.com plus a 30% off coupon. I bought what I needed/wanted, I think I am feeling a little better.