Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   The Quilt Show (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quilt-show-t308261.html)

Pudge 11-25-2019 07:09 AM

The Quilt Show

Is the $49 subscription fee for The Quilt Show worth it for those who have paid the fee?

Onebyone 11-25-2019 07:37 AM

I have subscribed off and on. I enjoyed the programs. I always learned something new and great tips. When you subscribe you get to watch all the years episodes. That is a lot of videos. Great block of the month patterns too. Plus specials on supplies. My DD usually gets me the subscription for my Birthday if I ask for it.

Peckish 11-25-2019 11:05 AM

I think so. They have a lot of shows on things that don't interest me or techniques I've already mastered, but the shows that do interest me are worth it, I think.

Watson 11-25-2019 05:55 PM

I enjoy it and there are a lot of shows to go through plus you can search by technique and that I find helpful.

Watson

JustAbitCrazy 11-25-2019 08:00 PM

I am a recent first time subscriber, and am very happy with my subscription. There are so any past shows I am not sure I can get through all of them in 14 months. (When I subscribed they were having a special with 2 extra months in a year's subscription.)

Nita 11-26-2019 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by JustAbitCrazy (Post 8332618)
I am a recent first time subscriber, and am very happy with my subscription. There are so any past shows I am not sure I can get through all of them in 14 months. (When I subscribed they were having a special with 2 extra months in a year's subscription.)

I, too, am a first time subscriber and got in on the 14 month deal ... well worth the $49. I will definitely renew my membership upon expiration. Like JustAbitCrazy (love her Login name, pretty much describes me as well), I know that I will never get through all of the shows in the span of 14 months. There are a lot of shows with a lot of great instruction. I think of them as mini classes. The Bernina specific drop down on the main menu has been a real plus for me, since I own two Bernina machines. Even if a person does not own a Bernina, much of the basic information within this section can be applied to other machines..

ka9sdn 11-26-2019 01:15 PM

I have been a member since they started. I enjoy all of the shows, even if it is not my type of thing--I can always learn something new or now understand what someonelse is doing. That is cheap entertainment for a year and it stays around for when you have lots of time to replay.

tuckyquilter 11-27-2019 05:49 PM

I would love to see Alex start a youtube channel with all of her Simply Quilts shows from HGTV.

Pagzz 11-28-2019 04:28 AM

I like the QuiltShow. Last time at renewal I didn't have the $49 so I am doing monthly $4.95 so why don't you see if you have that option and try it for a month or two?

nativetexan 11-28-2019 08:11 AM

I miss Alex Anderson's quilt show. but haven't paid to see her. Too many free help video's out there I'm afraid.