Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Quilted Twins review?? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quilted-twins-review-t314549.html)

NJ Quilter 03-02-2021 09:24 AM

Quilted Twins review??

Has anyone ordered from Quilted Twins in FL?? If so, what was your experience??

I had picked out some wide back fabric at Marshalls Dry Goods but by the time I went to order it, it was out of stock. Quilted Twins has similar colors that I want and their prices are comparable to MDG. Everywhere else I looked - if they even had what I was looking for - was double the price.

I don't need this project to be an heirloom - just utilitarian. Any thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

SallyS 03-02-2021 09:45 AM

I have ordered from QT quite a bit. Their customer service is excellent. The quality varies from medium to good. However, I make mostly art quilts and the truth is I care more about appearance than quality. For a utility quilt, I would preshrink the fabric before quilting which will make the fibers more compact and improve the quality. I have always been happy with what I've gotten from them.

Julienm1 03-02-2021 10:00 AM

I've ordered from them but usually the blender bundles. Some bundles have too many pieces I don't think I'd ever use. Fast turn around time.

glasqlts 03-02-2021 11:22 AM

The QT is my downfall! I love to order from them. the turn around on an order is fast and accurate. I haven't had any complaints on any of my purchases. My only complaint is they show too many things I like and I'm trying to whittle down my stash.

BonnieJP 03-02-2021 11:24 AM

I too have ordered from QT and have always been pleased with their products and service.

joe'smom 03-02-2021 02:10 PM

I have ordered from them; their prices are hard to resist. No problems with service or fabric. They offer tons of free patterns, which I believe one of the twins designs.

sewbizgirl 03-02-2021 05:01 PM

I have made several of the quilt patterns designed by Becky. That's an added bonus.... all the free patterns she gives us.

pocoellie 03-02-2021 05:13 PM

I've ordered from them several times and have always been happy with the items and their customer service.

NJ Quilter 03-02-2021 05:41 PM

Awesome! Thank you all for your replies! Hopefully when I order in the AM the fabrics I'm looking for will still be available, lol! I thought I had heard good things about them previously but this is all current and valuable information!

Snooze2978 03-03-2021 05:57 AM

I've ordered their wide backs and have been disappointed. Its so good to find a company with decent prices and a great product. You'd think if the price is low, so would the quality be but its not. Its just a good in my opinion as Hancock's, etc. I go there first when I need a backing before I head to another site these days. Plus they offer a bunch of free quilt patterns on their site too. What's not to like?