Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Quilting Christmas List (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quilting-christmas-list-t204425.html)

kathbug 10-29-2012 05:30 AM

Wow !! I am so content that I really have nothing materially related. Now I would ask for all my fAmily and friends QB included in the friends and family to,have a most blessed and peaceful Christmas with blessings through out the year!

chaskaquilter 10-29-2012 05:36 AM

Last year my daughter gave me two bottles of Best Press and two larger refill bottles. Love it. She couldn't believe how excited I was to get the stuff. This year will be so different. One daughter and family are going to Costa Rica during Christmas break and I will be staying at their house dog sitting. My other daughter, her husband and her daughter are not great celebraters of Christmas. So I want to think of something different to do, something out of the box, so I won't feel so bad about not having our traditional Christmas.

Caswews 10-29-2012 06:20 AM

OH heck just give me a gift card to the local LQS and Jo-Ann's -I'll be happy to go spend my Christmas monies there !LOL

PenniF 10-29-2012 06:33 AM

I'll ask my wonderful husband for the same thing as last year, and the year before that, and the year before that......a WIFE !!
Hey....he has one.....why shouldn't I ???...... someone to do the cooking, cleaning, laundry, gardening, errands, etc -- and i could just quilt and play with the grandkids !!!!!

Friday1961 10-29-2012 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Just Me... (Post 5617904)
My request this year isn't quilting related. I want a new supersonic whippity do lens for my camera. I have everything a quilter would ever need, so I don't ask for quilty things. (Of course, he has everything a blacksmith would ever need, so he doesn't ask for blacksmithy things...) My only other wish is that we would have all six of our children home for Christmas. Hasn't happened in over 10 years.... :*(

Oh, I wish that, too, for you! I know it would be my best gift!

Friday1961 10-29-2012 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 5621008)
I'll ask my wonderful husband for the same thing as last year, and the year before that, and the year before that......a WIFE !!
Hey....he has one.....why shouldn't I ???...... someone to do the cooking, cleaning, laundry, gardening, errands, etc -- and i could just quilt and play with the grandkids !!!!!

Be careful what you ask for! ;)

k9dancer 10-29-2012 07:07 AM

gift certificates to Fabric.com!!

sharin'Sharon 10-29-2012 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by mme3924 (Post 5621045)
Be careful what you ask for! ;)

This was my laugh for the day!!! Wouldn't it be fun to just SIT and SEW almost all day instead of working around the household duties?

bevster 10-29-2012 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 5617438)
I asked for my very own home with my very own room for crafts.! LOL

To owlvamp - YES, YES, YES My own home for many, many reasons! My one and only dream, hopefully it will come true. At 70, you just wonder if dreams will come true anymore.

grandmaemma 10-29-2012 09:19 AM

I think that's a great idea. My sister, who is divorced, buys herself a Christmas gift every year:)