Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Quilting forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/quilting-forums-t75644.html)

CoventryUK 11-11-2010 12:32 AM

This is the "family" to belong to!!! Everyone is so friendly and supportive!!

Annya 11-11-2010 12:41 AM

[quote=Vanuatu Jill. I look at the topic headings at the top under Recent Topics, and if they look interesting, I click on. I try to look at all the pictures people post and make a quick comment, as well as welcome a newbie-takes only a few seconds. However, I usually make anywhere between 10-30 posts at a session on line and get some really good information-I've asked questions and gotten quick replies and good advice. So many of us really love being here, and some spend more time than others. I also don't go on everyday, but try to a few evenings a week (or mornings) anyway. Give it a go and see how you like it![/quote]
I only look at this one, and like Vanuatu Jill, I read All the topics and if I see some thing interesting I check it out. I love the pictures posted the best. If I have time I try to do a full set of what ever is on the page. It also helps me to relax before bed if I am out of sorts. I also like looking at the tutorials to see what interests me. I will print them out for future reference(or when I have time to make the item).

Annya 11-11-2010 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Connie in CO
I like it here to.I'm also on the HGTV Quilting&Needlework Forum.Saying hi and glad your here

I did not know that HGTV had such a forum. I have all their earlier shows on tape for my use only. That way I can go to the DVD and see the information I need right away.

quilterella 11-11-2010 01:36 AM

I too, tried different forums ( which I won't name), but, this is the one I am faithful to. I am on every morning before work. This forum is so friendly, informative and aspiring. You get all kinds of information, tutorials and ideas, let alone the inspirations...this is a fantastic forum.

AnneT 11-11-2010 01:55 AM

Definitely this is the one and only forum for me :D

carolaug 11-11-2010 03:02 AM

This is the only forum I use or view. Love this site!!! I have learnt so much from all of you...Love the pictures, tutorials and everything else about it....wonderful bunch of folks on this site!

plainpat 11-11-2010 03:20 AM

I check a couple places on line, but not often. This forum is the one & only if looking for friendly ppl & more good info than you can use.Just chime in & BTW...welcome from Oh.

CarrieAnne 11-11-2010 03:51 AM

This is the only one I use too.

cheryl222 11-11-2010 04:52 AM

Definitely this is by far the best! I have 4 others but this is the most informative and as several have stated, the friendliest. Isn't it strange that you can feel the acceptance and sense of community over the internet? One of the other forums gives me the opposite feeling - like there are only certain members who really count and are worth replying to!

Rntraveler 11-11-2010 06:03 AM

Thanks for the replies... I am not a "gabby" person, don't need alot of "wow's" and certainly go through periods where I won't be anywhere near a quilt..(don't hit me)
I have too many interest and try to spread my time between them when not working.
If the season is right and I have the time I like to garden and get out doors..
Currently doing some Christmas crochet as well as trying to finish up quilting related items that I have worked on for years..

I am going to post some items for sale on Craigslist as I obviously don't spend enough time here and won't.. not that i don't enjoy the time I am here but only have so much of it and I do love reading and seeing what you guys are doing.. some much inspiration..

I am getting ready for a long drive (by myself) for a job and may not get back for a month or two..
Thanks for the replies..