Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   RE: Virtual Quilting Day (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/re-virtual-quilting-day-t201437.html)

ube quilting 09-24-2012 02:40 PM

RE: Virtual Quilting Day

I just finished looking at all the great work that was accomplished Sunday. People that would have done other things joined in and seemed to be very pleased that they shared this time. I did and didn't even know I was doing it untill the end of the day. I got the flimmsy quilted.

So, the next VQD has been set for Sunday, October 14.

I'm getting smart now. My PC has a sticky note that comes up on my wall paper pg. or desk top When the PC turns on I see the note and it has VQD reminder! I love this! I will not forget it.

Thanks for sharing everybody!

thanks Athenagwis
peace

Pat625 09-24-2012 02:43 PM

See you there!!

Jan in VA 09-25-2012 04:08 PM

I had a ball Sunday and got more done than I would have otherwise, even with checking in every few hours on the progress of all the others sewing. Next time, though, I need to see what everybody is having for lunch to spark my creative eating juices, LOL! :D

Looking forward to "next time".

Jan in VA

mcdaniel023 09-25-2012 04:20 PM

I enjoyed Sunday, also. I got so much done. My log cabin is all the finished! Everyone had great project. As for lunch, dh threw burgers on the grill. Next time I will use the crock pot. That way we can eat whenever I feel like a break.

franc36 09-25-2012 05:26 PM

I love the virtual quilting days! Although I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted to that day, I did so much the two days prior, that I came out way ahead. I love seeing what others are doing and reading their comments. Am already planning for October 14. See you all then.

Pat625 09-25-2012 07:53 PM

I am still rolling:LOL....finished the table runners and hot pads yesterday, the made up an order for 2 purses today. In between stages of working, I worked on a pattern I wanted to make for a purse,,started cutting out the fabric for the first one to see if it works..Would like to get it done tomorrow!!Of course a doctor visit may squash my productivity!! I love how they are upset if you are a lttle late, but if you sit for over an hour after your appointment time waiting on them it's OK>>> I spend too much time at doctors!!

Going to have my girls lay out and sandwich the quilt top I pieced on Sunday..Then there will be more for me to work on!!

grann of 6 10-12-2012 12:24 PM

So are we still on for Sunday???? I didn't see a reminder this week? I need some notice, so I can plan what I will do. Am trying to get some of my blog buddies to join in.

himnherr 10-12-2012 01:21 PM

I'm in but I can't start until late afternoon. My husband & I are finishing up a big volunteer project that day and will get home around 4:00. I'll probably be pooped but will try and finish the baby pinwheel I started on the VQD. I'm looking forward to it- my baby pinwheel is really looking cute!:-) Thanks Rachel!

Pat625 10-12-2012 04:23 PM

I am planning being there!! Have a list of to do's in progress!!

Pat625 10-12-2012 04:28 PM

Just PM'd Athengwis with a reminder for the reminder!;)