Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Rhonda's Keychain Class- Sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/rhondas-keychain-class-sign-up-t42114.html)

prezzy 04-13-2010 04:41 PM

I'm in. Have scraps will join.

Oklahoma Suzie 04-13-2010 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Sign up is optional. You are more than welcome to follow along and do the keychain without signing up. The sign up helps me know who is playing along and I can kind of keep track of who I did and didn't send templates too.

I will be posting the first half on Friday April 23. The second half will be the following Friday April 30.

If there is anything you would like to see for a class just let me know.

You will need:

1. Fabric swatches for blocks. This is a good way to use up some scraps so if you have a scrap stash then get it ready to use! How many you will need will vary depending on the pattern you choose to use.

2.1 loop - I use shoestring - It should be about 1 1/2" long

3. You will need one of my acrylic templates. I use a 1" for most of my keychains but you can use a 1 1/4" and even a 1 1/2" but the 1 1/2" will make the keychain a bit bigger.

I don't use batting as I want the keychain to be flat.

Email me - [email protected] or pm me for templates.

These make great gifts or items for a craft sale. Hope you enjoy the class! Rhonda

I have added some pics of keychains I have made in the past so you can get the idea of what I will be showing you. I will be showing several differant designs in the class posts that will use the HSTs Boston Blocks and Star Points and probably a few more. Hope you have a good time making keychains!!
These can be used as Christmas Ornaments also

they are sew cute.

littleone 04-16-2010 10:09 AM

Rhonda, just sent you a PM. count me in.

Dar

jetnica 04-16-2010 11:19 AM

can i play too?

Melinda in Tulsa 04-16-2010 11:42 AM

I can't wait to get started!

Rhonda 04-16-2010 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by OrchidQuiltFish(OQF)
I'm in. Hope this one comes out better than the bookmarks.

Thanks Rhonda.

Your bookmark came out just great! I thought it was pretty!
I'm sure you will do fine on the keychain too!

Rhonda 04-16-2010 12:04 PM

Thanks Suzie!

Jetnica do you have the templates? I use a 1" if you are brave enough! LOL or you can use a 1 1/4" The 1 1/2" would work but it will be bigger. So just let me know by pm or email if you need the templates.

Just a note for all please remember this is a public forum and personal information should not be posted here. Thanks Rhonda

I hope everyone will post pictures!!

Rhonda 04-16-2010 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by littleone
Rhonda, just sent you a PM. count me in.

Dar

Littleone I didn't get your pm. Could you send it again please?

jetnica 04-16-2010 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Thanks Suzie!

Jetnica do you have the templates? I use a 1" if you are brave enough! LOL or you can use a 1 1/4" The 1 1/2" would work but it will be bigger. So just let me know by pm or email if you need the templates.

Just a note for all please remember this is a public forum and personal information should not be posted here. Thanks Rhonda

I hope everyone will post pictures!!

PMing you now!

nellie 04-18-2010 02:23 AM

Rhonda i still can,t find the template and thats been a while back when i brougt your book ,have you mail the template,s i would need for your class, i gave you my address when i pm kast week ,hope it get,s here on time ,Rhonda please pm and let me if it has been mail out yet ,so i can wait for it ,other then that im ready with scraps