Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Right now, this very moment, this is what my sewing room/space looks like (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/right-now-very-moment-what-my-sewing-room-space-looks-like-t104454.html)

jaciqltznok 03-02-2011 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
Im gonna try and upload pics..

see,,,creative clutter...we can not live without it!

debbieumphress 03-02-2011 06:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mine is still a mess. Had to take a break because my left elbow is being a big pain and I can't move or lift it.But I am starting again tomorrow.

jaciqltznok 03-02-2011 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
Mine is still a mess. Had to take a break because my left elbow is being a big pain and I can't move or lift it.But I am starting again tomorrow.

your getting there though..better than me, but a pulled a muscle in my back....during yoga

Rainybug 03-02-2011 06:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Not sure how these will come out..
I still don't see any mess in anyones pictures??

luvTooQuilt 03-02-2011 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok

Mine gets bad then I get mad and have to clean it up..I like my work area to be clean when I'm quilting. Now let me reiterate, my work area clean doesn't mean that the crap that WAS on my table has not moved on to the floor!!! then when it bugs me when its on the floor I move it back on the table..Tada! clean floor..

jaciqltznok 03-02-2011 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok

Mine gets bad then I get mad and have to clean it up..I like my work area to be clean when I'm quilting. Now let me reiterate, my work area clean doesn't mean that the crap that WAS on my table has not moved on to the floor!!! then when it bugs me when its on the floor I move it back on the table..Tada! clean floor..

:lol:

NanaCsews2 03-02-2011 07:36 PM

It looks like a creative area to me. When working on projects, it is supposed to look like this, isnt it? Mine is only clean because I put things away when done. Cant stand the clutter or things sitting out when not being used. Pretty anal. I posted my pics on the board, but when I am doing anything-stuff is everywhere too. Till I am leaving the room and I have to straighten it up again. If you were all close, I would love to come over and fold fabric and help organize your rooms.But, I am sure I am busy that day...

luvTooQuilt 03-02-2011 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by sweetp2dt
........... If you were all close, I would love to come over and fold fabric and help organize your rooms.But, I am sure I am busy that day...

oh a back handed offer I see.. lol.. ;-)

I like my clutter, er.. mess... uhm..... creative surrounding!!!! yea that's it.. That's my story and i'm sticking to it! :P

OHSue 03-02-2011 07:43 PM

Thanks, I feel better about my mess now that I see yours.

purple_butterfly 03-02-2011 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by cherrio
I am using the kitchen table. sigh

Me too :-(