Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Round the Rows (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/round-rows-t129126.html)

materialgrl 10-22-2011 10:58 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Kathy Ns, rows are ready to be mailed, I added some of my fabric and some of hers, I hope you like it, I wanted to frame the rows because they were so pretty.

Belles.hold 10-22-2011 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by shaysmema
Okay here it the first border on Belles quilt. Sure hope you like them, I will be mailing off on Monday. Pictures not real good, but you can get the idea.

The picture is good enough to make me drool! The small white flange between the rows and the first round looks great. If anyone else feels more comfortable adding a small white flange (no more than 1/4") between their row and the previous row - - you have my approval. It looks that good. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Belles

Belles.hold 10-22-2011 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by materialgrl
Kathy Ns, rows are ready to be mailed, I added some of my fabric and some of hers, I hope you like it, I wanted to frame the rows because they were so pretty.

I agree - Kathy's quilt is pretty enough to frame. Belles

Belles.hold 10-22-2011 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
OKAY....Here it is...

WOW :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: One thumbs up for each row and the round. That looks stunning. Great job on the round and the two different figures gracing the Old Maid's Rickshaw are perfect. Belles

Belles.hold 10-22-2011 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
Just a post to tell Sandy/Material girl that I got the rows today. I am looking for fabrics as I type. These are not my colors, but have a couple that will work. I will do a 5th row as requested. Kathi/Gramakitten

Good looking quilt thus far and knowing this group, it will continue to look good. And Kathi, you could have fooled me that those were not your colors....they fit in beautifully. Belles

MISHNJIM 10-22-2011 03:38 PM

We are such a bunch of Awesomenss Women in our group. ALL of the quilts are looking so good!!! :thumbup:

Judy...I'll wait until Friday to send it to you then.

Ripped on Scotch 10-29-2011 02:40 AM

Gramakitten, yesterday I got 2 packages from you. I got Mish's & judy's rows. Thanks so much

Gramakitten 10-30-2011 07:35 AM

Thanks ROS for letting me know. I have not been getting responses to our messages. Hopefully that will change. Kathi

MISHNJIM 10-31-2011 02:58 PM

Kathy...I got the next round today...This one isn't due until Dec right?

Kathy N 10-31-2011 03:58 PM

Yes that is right. Since you have the first "big" round I figured I would give you a head start on it. I know everyone has tons of projects for Christmas so we can all use any extra time we can get!!!

Kathy N.

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
Kathy...I got the next round today...This one isn't due until Dec right?