Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Round the Rows (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/round-rows-t129126.html)

shaysmema 07-15-2011 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by JudyG
Shaysmema, my row is finally on it's way to you. Got it in the mail today. Can't wait to get Mish's.

Hope everyone is ready to get them in the mail and get started.

Have my row ready to go, my computer crashed and Iam on hubbys lap top. Do I still send to Mich? Help, I'm ready tomail.
Judy, got your rows today and they are beautiful. Hope to get started this weekend.
Everything I had saved re they way we were doing this has been lost, so any help in the instructions would be most helpful.
Have a great weekend all. Ok just looked back at post got the the of who to mail to, but need address list please.

materialgrl 07-15-2011 12:54 PM

I am pretty sure you mail to me.

MISHNJIM 07-16-2011 05:25 AM

Here is the mailing list: Mish sends to JudyG, then Shaysmema, Materialgrl, Gramakitten, ROS, Belles then KathyN.

There was a missing # on JudyG's zip code: 98382

Can't wait to get this one started!!

Gramakitten 07-18-2011 09:52 AM

Sandy I finished your second row last night. ROS can I mail it to you early ? I'm not sure how long it will take. But I think that as I type and think that I will wait to see if everything goes well with the one I just sent you. OK? I will try to post pictures soon. Kathi

Ripped on Scotch 07-18-2011 10:00 AM

If you want to send it early I'm ok with that. I'll send mine out soon Sorry I'm late belles.

Gramakitten 07-18-2011 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
Sandy I finished your second row last night. ROS can I mail it to you early ? I'm not sure how long it will take. But I think that as I type and think that I will wait to see if everything goes well with the one I just sent you. OK? I will try to post pictures soon. Kathi

JudyG 07-18-2011 01:27 PM

Kathi, those are adorable. I love it.

materialgrl 07-19-2011 04:03 PM

Yes,I agree they are adorable,I haven't received any ones yet,have they been mailed. its okay if they haven't,just curious

JudyG 07-19-2011 06:02 PM

Mish, I got your row last week. As I expected, it is every prettier in person than what showed up on the computer, and that was gorgeous. I was sooooo busy last week putting together hubby's 70th birthday party (it was last Friday, the 15th and we had so much fun). All our kids came up with our grandkids. By the time they left on Sunday, we were absolutely exhausted, but I was so glad to have them here for awhile. It was the first time we had all been together in about 7 or 8 years. I am hoping to get some sewing time in tomorrow.

MISHNJIM 07-20-2011 04:27 PM

Glad you guys were all able to get together and have a Wonderful time. Tell your DH "Happy Birthday". And Thank You for the compliment. I can't remember which blue I used because I'm making a wallhanging for my bedroom so that it will match the quilt.