Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Santa stopped at my house yesterday (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/santa-stopped-my-house-yesterday-t195043.html)

SouthPStitches 07-18-2012 01:09 PM

Santa stopped at my house yesterday

Or it least it feels like Santa. Got my latest package from Connecting Threads. In an effort not to overspend, my friend and I combine an order almost every month. That way, we're saving a little $$ and not paying postage. Anyhow, may I say that the Maple Skies and Circle of Family fabric lines are exceptionally well done. I know their fabric prices have increased some, but IMHO it's money well spent, as the designs seem much nicer and not so monochromatic as some were in the past. Hard to go wrong!

Fraew 07-18-2012 01:13 PM

I just had to have those too...and then some! :thumbup:

nygal 07-18-2012 01:17 PM

Let's see a picture of your new treasures!!

kiffie2413 07-18-2012 02:12 PM

I love Connectingthreads.com! When I first happened upon their site a couple of years ago, I thought it was probably 2nd rate fabric, or there was a catch, as I had never seen charms and layer cakes priced so inexpensively! Well, I threw caution to the wind and decided to give it a go...which was good and bad...good for all the lovely things I have, bad for all the $$$ I spend...lol...I always seem to think I need to try and get over the $50.00 amount to get free shipping...
Kif

kittenquilts 07-18-2012 02:13 PM

I had to have some of the Maple Skies too! They are beautiful!

JenniePenny 07-18-2012 02:22 PM

It's always fun to get packages. I've been really, really good with my self-imposed fabric moratorium so I only get really boring stuff in the mail these days.

SouthPStitches 07-18-2012 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by nygal (Post 5375685)
Let's see a picture of your new treasures!!

Would be glad to if I could remember how to post a pic. Have to sit with hubby in the next couple days or so and have a one on one tutorial of how to post again. I have pics of my last three quilts I need to show. I'm computer illiterate, sorry to say. If I don't do something often enough, my brain doesn't retain it.

kitsykeel 07-18-2012 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by SouthPStitches (Post 5376100)
Would be glad to if I could remember how to post a pic. Have to sit with hubby in the next couple days or so and have a one on one tutorial of how to post again. I have pics of my last three quilts I need to show. I'm computer illiterate, sorry to say. If I don't do something often enough, my brain doesn't retain it.

Know that feeling. Have so many machines and projects to share, just can't seem to bite the bullet and get it done.

llweezie 07-20-2012 04:31 AM

Have you tried Thousand Bolts and One Nut sight it is wonderful and over $35.00 shipping is free..... I love that sight...

Latrinka 07-20-2012 09:47 AM

Merry Christmas! LOL!