Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Secret Santa Day is HERE!! Chat today 3pm Central! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/secret-santa-day-here-chat-today-3pm-central-t12040.html)

Craftybug 11-07-2008 10:55 AM

OH,OH,OH my secret santa package just go there, can I open pleeeez. Even the mail lady want to open he,he. I'll be good I will wait until the 7th promise :twisted:

DonnaRae 11-07-2008 11:37 AM

Well I will be... I have been posting at the other thread, did not even know about this one. I don't know if I even posted here before. How come we have two threads for this???? Well I guess it does not matter, I just wondered why no-one loved me. :cry: But now I know I was just lost. Here is the message I posted at the other thread.
I will post my other message after this one. Hello ALL...

Hi Everyone, I just received me a nice box. It is from my Secret Santa and of course I opened it. Here is a shout out, CRAFTY BUG, ARE YOU OUT THERE? What I have seen so far is awesome. There is a wrapped box too, and don't know if I should open it or wait. The fat quarters are perfect. I can't even tell you how much. I am planning on doing a wall hanging with Applique flowers and things and I read to use fabric with movement or it would be bland. They are exactly what I was going to go looking for. Thank You Bunches and Bunches!!! And that is all I will say for now! I will PM you later.

Shadow Dancer 11-07-2008 11:53 AM

Donna please wait to open the wrapped gift, we are planning a chat on December 7th for everyone to get together and open their gifts. :)

Marcia 11-07-2008 11:58 AM

I mailed mine yesterday. It is winging its way to its destination as I write. This is so fun!!! I am glad I am participating :D

Dorothy of Kansas 11-07-2008 12:18 PM

The 7th is fine with me. My package will be mailed on Monday, due to payday, also. Sorry for being late!!!

SulaBug 11-07-2008 12:33 PM

Hi Everyone,

I just received my package from my Secret Santa!! Now, it will be hard to wait until time to open, but I promise to be good!! :D My SS package is going out in Monday's mail. December 7th is good for me too.

Happy Waiting,
Cheryl :lol:

sharon b 11-07-2008 12:36 PM

Any time on the 7th is fine with me. My package went out yesterday with Mailman Chris !
Sharon

Janstar 11-07-2008 12:38 PM

Yeah guys, I just got my SS pkg. from Alaska. It says DO NOT OPEN TILL CHRISTMAS and FRAGILE. I can't wait to open it. I keep going in the other room and looking at it. I thought out of sight, out of mind! WRONG!!!!!!! I'll be good till Dec. 7th but it won't be easy!!!!!!!!!! Jan

DonnaRae 11-07-2008 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
Donna please wait to open the wrapped gift, we are planning a chat on December 7th for everyone to get together and open their gifts. :)

Oh, I will wait. I would have waited to open the whole box but I have been expecting a couple of orders and thought for sure that was one of them. As a matter of fact I need one of the orders to mail my package out. Oh Well Hopefully it comes tomorrow. Don't know why it is takeing so long.

Oh and I did keep asking about a get together. Problem is I was at the other thread. LOL.....

sew_lulu 11-07-2008 01:15 PM

Oh no.... I won't make it to the post office today. Sorry, it'll just have to wait til tomorrow, I promise.