Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Secret Santa Day is HERE!! Chat today 3pm Central! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/secret-santa-day-here-chat-today-3pm-central-t12040.html)

mrsj82 11-19-2008 08:33 PM

Terri, you could just open it and not tell anyone! hehe I'm bad...

Did you find reindeer droppings next to the empty food dishes? That'd be a sure sign that something was amiss, and I'd call in the FBI... 8)

tlrnhi 11-20-2008 12:30 AM

No, I can't sneekingly open it or Shadow would know. I think she has a hidden buzzer that will zap me if I even tried to open it.

PamH 11-20-2008 03:43 AM

My granddaughter hid mine so I wouldn't open it. But I found it she is not to good at hiding gifts!!!!!!

sandpat 11-20-2008 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Skeat
sandpat..did it occur to you that a good look'n, red suit'n man is coming to deliver it himself???:0)LOL Like that pizza guy...you cook the pizza and he shows up w/his flight goggles:))LOL Terri...I tried to shake that box, but, the prob is I am shaking everything else in my frig for I can not reach it! I now have some shake and bake salad dressing, milk, yogurt, and bbq sauce:))I'm just not a good enough aim for the ice pic or I'd attempt to make air holes:))Skeat

Well, something good should happen..geesh!! Here I am STILL waiting!! I sure hope mine didn't escape from the box on Santa's sleigh and get lost!!! Terri...you need to try putting more food out tonight for yours...maybe you should set up one of those cams like the girls do for the mare stares...then you'd know... :lol:

Butterflyspain 11-20-2008 06:18 AM

Hi there Patti, you are not alone, no sign of Santa here either, however still have a few more days before I get really worried that it hasnīt arrived.

However just a thought, mine might have eaten its way out too LOL

Elle

sandpat 11-20-2008 06:44 AM

Thats what I'm afraid of...its out ...on its own....scared.... oh no!!!!! What are we gonna' do??

Butterflyspain 11-20-2008 06:47 AM

Donīt know, but I am going to tie it up and glue it down when once it gets here LOL

Elle :D

sharon b 11-20-2008 07:24 AM

Terri If it helps any , I know you have another package on its way to you, that you can open. Maybe practice with that one and you will feel a little bit better about not being able to open the main box ! LOL Just open it slowly and savor the moment ! :lol:

tlrnhi 11-20-2008 07:26 AM

lol
Thanks, but it's really not the same, know what I mean?
But I welcome ALL packages!
Can't wait to see what you've sent me!! :) :)

sewjoyce 11-20-2008 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Terri If it helps any , I know you have another package on its way to you, that you can open. Maybe practice with that one and you will feel a little bit better about not being able to open the main box ! LOL Just open it slowly and savor the moment ! :lol:

Sharon -- maybe you should make her wait until her BIRTHDAY to open this one :wink: :wink: (Her BD is same day we're opening Secret Santa...)