Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Secret Santa Day is HERE!! Chat today 3pm Central! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/secret-santa-day-here-chat-today-3pm-central-t12040.html)

sewhappy57 11-30-2008 03:38 PM

OMG! Did I open pandora's box. (Aka Terri) OK update this SS is so important to me I've canceled my trip ( sorry mom) and won't be opening my package early after all. Terri and Skeat sorry for your misfortunes! Deep breath everyone only a few more sleeps and the parties over. :cry:

Butterflyspain 11-30-2008 03:41 PM

Patti, I am being a good girl, well I am trying.....

Elle

sandpat 11-30-2008 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by sewhappy57
OMG! Did I open pandora's box. (Aka Terri) OK update this SS is so important to me I've canceled my trip ( sorry mom) and won't be opening my package early after all. Terri and Skeat sorry for your misfortunes! Deep breath everyone only a few more sleeps and the parties over. :cry:

Well, finally...its good to see that you have your priorities straight...you know that we (meaning the SS group) are much more important than any member of your family :wink:

Shadow Dancer 11-30-2008 04:03 PM

OMG you guys are hilarious! LOL :)

Skeat 11-30-2008 05:40 PM

oh, yea Elle...there is so much more to this story and experience terri and I had...I so didn't want to overwhelm anyone...I didn't tell you about the crabs on the beach and not being able to run very fast....so, much more!:))There were pink things alright...our tootsies!:))Oh, and then the alien experience....:0)Did I hear anyone say 'go ahead and open that darn box, you girls have had it soooo bad'???

Hey gk....awesome quilt!! It is looking sharp....and is that a tear in the box on the other end???LOL

Shadow Dancer 11-30-2008 08:01 PM

You see a tear Skeat? Chris!! Have you been peeking? LOL

sewhappy57 11-30-2008 08:17 PM

New update! Trips Canceled, moms in tears, just sent poor Terri and skeat some antiseptic gel, band aids, some crutches! Probably should have included some whiskey for there nerves. Hope all is well soon! :D

tlrnhi 11-30-2008 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
That was one heck of a story Skeat. I thought she was learning the Flamenco to impress the Spanish waiters, you know flashing those big eyes of hers LOL

Elle

We were on our way to play with the Spaniards. But, we got side tracked for a min......

tlrnhi 11-30-2008 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
Look Terri...you need to be more like your brother! LOL :) :)

That package looks like it's been opened and taped back down.
be more like him? NO WAY!! He's got big ears! lol

tlrnhi 11-30-2008 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Skeat
oh, yea Elle...there is so much more to this story and experience terri and I had...I so didn't want to overwhelm anyone...I didn't tell you about the crabs on the beach and not being able to run very fast....so, much more!:))There were pink things alright...our tootsies!:))Oh, and then the alien experience....:0)Did I hear anyone say 'go ahead and open that darn box, you girls have had it soooo bad'???

Hey gk....awesome quilt!! It is looking sharp....and is that a tear in the box on the other end???LOL

Oh yes...forgot about the alien. He/she looked like Shadow and said we could open the package, then he/she disappeared! And there was this HUGE crab...it tried to pinch Skeat's butt, but I shoo'd it away. That's when I stubbed my toe.