Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   To See If Anybody is Interested - US and International Round Robin III (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/see-if-anybody-interested-us-international-round-robin-iii-t54331.html)

tlrnhi 07-18-2010 05:24 PM

Patti, no worries with you jumping in to answer questions. I really appreciate it. Right now I have a limited amount of time on the computer due to things that need to be done in the house, so THANK YOU for jumping in for me.
No, I wouldn't tell you to shut up, either on the board or in a PM. If I were to tell you, I'd do it in person, then steal your stash. hehe

And yes, ya'll. The fabric sizes for centers AND borders will be the same as the past years, so no worries.

I'll be taking names/addys for this in a couple of weeks, so keep the ideas going and get your centers started so all you'll need to do is wait for the mailing time.

vbourck 07-18-2010 09:24 PM

when will the first mailing date be? Any idea? WOuld love to do this but will need some time and am away all of August.

bookworm 07-18-2010 10:50 PM

I'm away most of Aug too, the first page said not till Sept right?

Ripped on Scotch 07-19-2010 08:59 AM

My center is all picked out and fused together. I just need to do some machine applique and I'm all set! Can't wait for this to start so we can see everyone's center's

sandpat 07-19-2010 09:01 AM

Thats what Terri indicated at the beginning of the thread...The mail date won't be until sometime in September.

Terri...girl...anytime you wanna come here to give me the slap..just load up and come on...our guest bed is in my sewing room with my stash...hmmmm...better rethink that in your case :wink: :lol:

Butterflyspain 07-19-2010 10:05 AM

Patti, you are taking a chance there with your stash.

I know what I amdoing whenshe comes over to see me next year Ha ha ha ha

sew cornie 07-19-2010 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by vbourck
when will the first mailing date be? Any idea? WOuld love to do this but will need some time and am away all of August.

Yes, a solid starting date would be good to know. I wasn't going to join, but this is so hard to pass up. I think I'd be kicking myself if I skipped it. I have 2 centers in mind. My first choice is all applique and before I get started on it, I'd need to make sure I have enough time to get it done. It all depends on the mailing date.

Thanks for hosting this, Terri! It's going to be so much fun!

STAR 07-19-2010 12:22 PM

ok yes I am in!! I would like to stay in the US but if needed I will try international(with help on forms).

I wanted to find a panel for my center but how would I go about that with the size requirements??

quilt addict 07-19-2010 12:53 PM

I have watched the RRII pictures since they started and am in awe of the quilts that are appearing. I am so intimidated to participate but I really want a beautiful quilt like those.

So put me down as interested and if I can keep my confidence up and think I can keep the schedule that is set up I will commit when you have everything together.

Oh, and thank you so much for hosting this. I know it takes a lot of time.

tlrnhi 07-19-2010 01:53 PM

Patti...I just might take you up on that, watch out!
Elle...You have a cute little doggie too! I'm sure pup will fit in suitcase if quilts don't. lol

Ok, First Mailing Date WILL BE SEPTEMBER 15th. Will keep the dates the same as the one going on now. That way, no one will be confused if the accidentally hit on the wrong thread for rules/instructions/dates.