Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   To See If Anybody is Interested - US and International Round Robin III (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/see-if-anybody-interested-us-international-round-robin-iii-t54331.html)

shaysmema 07-14-2010 03:45 AM

Just finished looking at pictures fromprevious RR, would love to do the next one, only I don't know if I can measure up to all the beautiful work that was done on the others.

LHUNT212 07-14-2010 04:27 AM

I would love to do one of these! I am living in Germany (military base)but I have an APO address which is just like mailing to a U.S. address. It might just take a couple more days to arrive due to the distance. Would anyone have a problem with this?

Ok Darla 07-14-2010 04:46 AM

sign me up, this sounds like fun

MISHNJIM 07-14-2010 04:51 AM

I am also interested!!! :thumbup:

MISHNJIM 07-14-2010 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by LHUNT212
I would love to do one of these! I am living in Germany (military base)but I have an APO address which is just like mailing to a U.S. address. It might just take a couple more days to arrive due to the distance. Would anyone have a problem with this?

Not me.

tlrnhi 07-14-2010 04:52 AM

Depending on the size/weight of the package depends on the price for shipping overseas. It's funny, sometimes shipping to Canada can cost more than to Europe. If you don't think you could handle the expense to ship overseas, that's ok. There are members that are willing to take on the little bit of extra expense so that our friends across the giant pond can participate.

Don't worry about wanting to measure up to what has already been done. You really won't believe how much talent you actually have when you do these.
I will admit that some borders are absolutely intimidating, but I'm sure that whatever you would add would be just as beautiful as the last border that was put on. Sometimes, all the center needs is just a straight plain border. There is always alot of help to be had from board members, so don't be intimidated by what has already been done.

Do a search on the board and you'll find the different groups that are in progress at the moment.

shaysmema 07-14-2010 05:17 AM

okay, sign me up

Lori L 07-14-2010 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM

Originally Posted by LHUNT212

Not me.

Not me either :) what's a couple of days? Besides, my DH works for a US postal distribution center,,,,,I can tell you lots of stories about things that are shipped right here in the homeland!

SazuBMidlands 07-14-2010 06:02 AM

Woohoo! Sign me up again, though I think only for one group this time!
I got my IRR1 back home yesterday, quilted and finished, and am so pleased with it, and cant wait to get my other 2 babies home from IRR2. :-D

sweet 07-14-2010 06:08 AM

I will think about it! Am interested!