Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   To See If Anybody is Interested - US and International Round Robin III (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/see-if-anybody-interested-us-international-round-robin-iii-t54331.html)

sandpat 07-15-2010 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
Oh, I'm getting so excited!!

*very glad nobody can actually see this silly happy dance right now*

I'm thinking hard and I CAN see you

(in my mind's eye)...looking pretty good from here!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gramakitten 07-15-2010 11:09 AM

I'm starting as we type/read.

Lori L 07-15-2010 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Alright everyone who is interested. Go ahead and start your centers. If you research back to the other IRRs, you'll find the sizes. Go ahead and use that for your size/guideline. That will give ya'll something to do while you wait.

Haha.......way ahead of you......my little brain has been racing for several days! Woot woot woot!!!!!

STAR 07-15-2010 12:14 PM

Ok , I just dropped a few swaps that aren't due for a couple of months so that I can work on some of my OWN projects and not just aquire more blocks, but this is a whole top!! :roll: and I have always been looking in at the pics to see everyones work and was thinking of eventually joining one :?

and here you go starting one up!!!! :evil: so........ this would be a brand new experience for me and I am really considering it now!! geesh I guess those wips and ufos may have to wait a bit longer!! ok now that I wrote out my thought process here I am going to think it over and get back to you! thanx for reading,lol

abonda 07-15-2010 12:47 PM

My mind is racing too!!! style, colors, pattern, where I'm going to put it? the list goes on. I'm at the drawing board!!!!

Carsey 07-15-2010 01:01 PM

Sign me up!!!! I have been waiting for this!!!! I'm thinking I want to be in the International Round Robin. Can't wait to hear more !

Carsey 07-15-2010 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by MegsAnn
I have a question for previous IRR-ers... how expensive is it to ship internationally? I know this depends on where you're sending it to... but how big of a budget should I expect to have for this kind of project? I really want to do it but need to be realistic.

Good question MegAnn.

Carsey 07-15-2010 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by LHUNT212
I would love to do one of these! I am living in Germany (military base)but I have an APO address which is just like mailing to a U.S. address. It might just take a couple more days to arrive due to the distance. Would anyone have a problem with this?

NO!! Would love to have you in my group!!!!!!

Carsey 07-15-2010 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by SazuBMidlands
Woohoo! Sign me up again, though I think only for one group this time!
I got my IRR1 back home yesterday, quilted and finished, and am so pleased with it, and cant wait to get my other 2 babies home from IRR2. :-D

You did 3 of these at one time????? WOW!

vovoa 07-15-2010 03:12 PM

I'm right there with you Abonda...think...think...think.
Can you hear those old rusty wheels a turning???