Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Sewing machine tote on wheels... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/sewing-machine-tote-wheels-t124825.html)

wannaquilt1 05-21-2011 08:49 PM

I'm so excited. I'm taking a quilting class so I needed to buy a tote on wheels to bring my machine to class every week. I looked at the quiltshop and it was $88 which I can't do right now. I went to hancocks and they had a 50% off sale on their totes and I got one for $34!!!! I'm so excited! It's really nice too :)

cjomomma 05-21-2011 08:51 PM

Great price. I paid $50 for mine and I love it.

Airwick156 05-21-2011 08:59 PM

I paid like $40 for mine back in 2002 when I very first started making shirts for my husband and scrub uniforms for me for when I was a cook. Now for the most part it is collecting dust in my closet.

Rose L 05-21-2011 09:02 PM

I've never gone to a class but I still want one of those cool totes, LOL! Great deal you got on yours!

wannaquilt1 05-21-2011 09:04 PM

Thanks! I'm really excited cuz I was really nervous as to how I was gonna get everything there and this will be easy now. I was so worried I was gonna drop and break my machine and not be able to replace it :(

craftybear 05-21-2011 09:13 PM

Congratulations!

Originally Posted by wannaquilt1
I'm so excited. I'm taking a quilting class so I needed to buy a tote on wheels to bring my machine to class every week. I looked at the quiltshop and it was $88 which I can't do right now. I went to hancocks and they had a 50% off sale on their totes and I got one for $34!!!! I'm so excited! It's really nice too :)

Annaquilts 05-21-2011 09:14 PM

Just an idea but my husband got a free cheapy piece of lugage on wheels. I gave it to DD 14 who takes her Janome Gem Gold in it to class. People always comment how nice a tote she has. It is black and has a white design on front. You might also check soft ice chests on wheels. I had a video camera for yrs in a soft ice box I bought at the grocery store. You don't want to know how many people wanted to know where I bought my camera case. LOL

I am glad you were able to find a good deal. Have fun at class.

Quilted Dogs 05-21-2011 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by wannaquilt1

THIS IS GREAT, I BOUGHT MINE THERE LAST YEAR AT HANCOCK AND ON SALE TOO, PAID $25 FOR MINE AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS GREAT.

JUST A NOTE FOR ALL.....HARBOR FREIGHT HAS GREAT HOLDERS FOR MACHINES AND THEY LOOK LIKE THE ONES ON WHEELS FOR ONLY $15...........

montanajan 05-21-2011 09:29 PM

THIS IS GREAT, I BOUGHT MINE THERE LAST YEAR AT HANCOCK AND ON SALE TOO, PAID $25 FOR MINE AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS GREAT.

JUST A NOTE FOR ALL.....HARBOR FREIGHT HAS GREAT HOLDERS FOR MACHINES AND THEY LOOK LIKE THE ONES ON WHEELS FOR ONLY $15...........
Thanks for the Harbor Freight tip - will take a look.

dinlauren 05-21-2011 09:46 PM

I'm so glad you found a good deal. Gotta love those coupons!!!