Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Sewing room Update/Not A Hoarder anymore....... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/sewing-room-update-not-hoarder-anymore-t105254.html)

twixbar 03-05-2011 03:35 PM

Good for you Debbie, good friend and good husband to help you. You are such a genorous and giving person you really deserve all the help. Wish I lived closer I would certainly help you.

milp04 03-05-2011 03:44 PM

Wow! Deb, you and Joanieu have certainly worked hard. Your hard work is certainly shown in your pictures. Inch by inch, section by section you're getting your sewing room in order.

Thank you for sharing your situation and progress. I'm sure it will inspire others to organize their space. What a dear friend you have.

Have a Great Quilty Day!

Pam M

dreamer2009 03-05-2011 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
This is what Joanieu and I got done today. SHe took pictures too and when I wasn't looking so she will probably post some later. These are some I took. A little dark because the sun was shining in the other side where I took pictures. There is actually a room in there now.

WOWSERS~~~I'm tired just looking.
bet you are beat.

debbieumphress 03-05-2011 04:04 PM

ROFL still lots of inches to go but I emptied 5 more boxes after she left. Then again, I had to make a path in the hallway so I could get to my bedroom. LOL. SO funny. We laughed and had fun. I even fed her LIttle Deb's chocolate swirls so she would have energy. Thanks JOanieu. Now I am getting off her to go soak in a wonderful tub of hot water with the lavendar french oils and powders that Dreamer2009 sent me when I started this project. She knew I was going to need it. Thanks for all the encouragement in the last few weeks. If you are just joining me, someone in the main section is the before pictures. :(

debbieumphress 03-05-2011 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
This is what Joanieu and I got done today. SHe took pictures too and when I wasn't looking so she will probably post some later. These are some I took. A little dark because the sun was shining in the other side where I took pictures. There is actually a room in there now.

WOWSERS~~~I'm tired just looking.
bet you are beat.

I just mentioned taking a bath with those wonderful french oils/powders you sent. So off I go. Whew! It was a heck of a day at sea Captain.....

topper1 03-05-2011 04:06 PM

good job..........................

Jo M 03-05-2011 04:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Looking good. That's one great friend you have in Joanieu.

Annaquilts 03-05-2011 04:08 PM

WOOHOO! The real light from the sun is such a blessing and never mind finding the floor again. Can't wait to see the furniture in pictures. Is your friend Mrs. Dallas Cowboys available? LOL My sewing room is ok but my kids bedrooms!

sewNso 03-05-2011 04:09 PM

i have been making myself sew out of my stash as much as possible for the last couple years. i tell myself, let what you have inspire you. and then i orginized it on boards, and realized i really didn't have that much. just l and a half shelving units. LOL

sweet 03-05-2011 04:10 PM

I am so proud of you! Well Done! :)