Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A sincere thank you to all. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/sincere-thank-you-all-t68189.html)

Aquarius 10-04-2010 04:12 AM

I'm amazed at how many quilters there are on this site and that thay are from all over the world. I just wanted to say thank you to the creaters of this site for sending it to me. I don't know how they got my email address but I am so thankful that they did. I don't feel alone now, I know that there are so many of us quilters out there all with the same thoughts and difficulties, but at least now it is shared with all of us. I don't belong to quilt guilds or clubs. I am a self taught quilter. I have about 100 different quilt magazines that I read over and over again and everytime I read them I get new ideas. I look forward to waking up every day and seeing what has been posted on the quilted board. I am an addict now. So again, Thank you for making every day enjoyable.

mygirl66 10-04-2010 04:34 AM

Hello& welcome! You will never be alone now that you have us! :-D

mysippycup2 10-04-2010 04:34 AM

I am new to this board but totally agree with you. So many wonderful people to talk with and great stories to read. It is a nice break when I need some adult "conversation" and the only people here are my 1 & 3 year old. Its very nice to see a peaceful board without much drama.

valleycity 10-04-2010 04:38 AM

I so agree. It's wonderful seeing the beautiful projects and reading the comments. Thank you to the wonderful people out there who are ready to answer our questions.

carolaug 10-04-2010 04:48 AM

I feel the same way! This site and everyone is wonderful! I am learning so much from all of you. This site also keeps me motivated. Thank you all for sharing and also helping me learn to quilt.

Originally Posted by Sharonpond
I'm amazed at how many quilters there are on this site and that thay are from all over the world. I just wanted to say thank you to the creaters of this site for sending it to me. I don't know how they got my email address but I am so thankful that they did. I don't feel alone now, I know that there are so many of us quilters out there all with the same thoughts and difficulties, but at least now it is shared with all of us. I don't belong to quilt guilds or clubs. I am a self taught quilter. I have about 100 different quilt magazines that I read over and over again and everytime I read them I get new ideas. I look forward to waking up every day and seeing what has been posted on the quilted board. I am an addict now. So again, Thank you for making every day enjoyable.

hobo2000 10-04-2010 04:51 AM

I quite agree with you even though I live in a big city, you are never so alone as you are in a big city. I lived 35 years on the side of a mountain in VA and never felt alone. Her, I always feel alone plus isolated. I love this board.

luvTooQuilt 10-04-2010 04:51 AM

Here here!! Love this board and all its wonderful and thoughtful members for being just a keystroke away. To help when we need and ear, an eye and even an shoulder ..

Thanks everyone from me too..

Izy 10-04-2010 04:51 AM

Welcome from sunny England (well it is today) :D

I know just how you feel after spending three years stuck on a hillside in Spain!! I have been a member for coming upto 3 years now and I would be lost without all my quilting buddies here!!

You will find heaps of inspiration, guidance and support here not only in your quilting, but everyday trials and tribulations...you'll see!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: for the Quiltingboard!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

scowlkat 10-04-2010 05:28 AM

Welcome from Tennessee! You will love it here - and it is quite addictive so beware!

Frankie 10-04-2010 05:39 AM

Hello from the east coast of Canada. It's amazing how many really talented people are here to encourage and help. I love to see all the pictures of members quiilts. So inspiring.