Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   So much fun today (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/so-much-fun-today-t63246.html)

SherryLea 09-05-2010 02:55 PM

I went to JoAnn's labor day sale and found some great bargins. Found several Debbie Mum fabrics they were 50% off and found 4 yards of a beautiful fabric on the 50% off table and when she was cutting it for me she said there is less than a yard left on the bolt I can give it to you for 50%off the 50% price need less to say I took it. Found a thimble I had been looking for on the notions wall and it was 50%off got a queen size package of the warm and natural cotton batting for 50% off. and when I got to the register she said I had a coupon for 10% off the total all of the above pluse some machine quilting thread for 32 dollars. Yippeee.

craftybear 09-05-2010 02:56 PM

sounds like you had a great day!

Originally Posted by SherryLea
I went to JoAnn's labor day sale and found some great bargins. Found several Debbie Mum fabrics they were 50% off and found 4 yards of a beautiful fabric on the 50% off table and when she was cutting it for me she said there is less than a yard left on the bolt I can give it to you for 50%off the 50% price need less to say I took it. Found a thimble I had been looking for on the notions wall and it was 50%off got a queen size package of the warm and natural cotton batting for 50% off. and when I got to the register she said I had a coupon for 10% off the total all of the above pluse some machine quilting thread for 32 dollars. Yippeee.

SueDor 09-05-2010 04:01 PM

I went yesterday.

Mariposa 09-05-2010 04:08 PM

Congrats on your sale goodies! :)

franie 09-05-2010 04:11 PM

What fun! Bonus!

dkabasketlady 09-05-2010 04:46 PM

You had a GREAT shopping trip!!

justwannaquilt 09-05-2010 04:54 PM

I saved 36 dollars off a 77 dollar bill today. I didn't need anything so I got 108" muslin and I got green, red, and white felt (for halloween costumes), a womans day halloween magazine, and a squishy ball for my three year old!

We drove right up the road for lunch, when we came back out I wanted to show my husband the cupcakes on the cover of the magazine so I went to get it, and it wasn't in the bag. I went back to the store and she hadn't put it in my bag. Thank goodness I checked before I drove the 50+ miles back home!

quilting.addict 09-05-2010 04:55 PM

I saved $100 this weekend!! I stayed home... and hand pieced a block for a wall hanging!! LOL

mrspete 09-06-2010 05:43 AM

hahahaha, Jeannie, you sound like my mom. If she wanted to save she just didn't spend. Thanks for the memory.

blessings,
Ruth

SherryLea 09-06-2010 05:56 AM

I also got a box of remants on E-Bay for 26$ can't wait till it comes Now I have got to get off this computer and get my quilt started and some sewing done. But I just love to read all the stuff on here and see all the pictures What is a girl to do Life is great. Thanks you all for the comments
God bless happy labor day